Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: i wanna do something, guys  (Read 3720 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
i wanna do something, guys
« on: October 04, 2016, 11:28:50 AM »

I realize how easy it would be to take screen shots of STS posts, pm's, etc etc- print them; as in a picture; and put it in a photograph book.

Also.. we as a community could possibly share each other's versions of photobooks? ship them to each other but w/ your name and whatever you want to put it as; slowly circulate these photographbooks to each other one share at a time? memories are important... a picture is worth a thousand words right?
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
Re: i wanna do something, guys
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 02:18:31 PM »

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Re: i wanna do something, guys
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 04:06:02 PM »

A) Privacy, communicate what you need to but don't toss your let alone others stuff about. Especially PMs are private for a reason.
B) Trees, internet is ecofriendly compared to paper.
C) Your memories are here, STS is looking forward to you login in at any time, be it to create new content or to enjoy beautiful memories with friends.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 04:59:05 PM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.