Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Mail; from Mr. Seeds; but as in a message, not a letter  (Read 6552 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Mail; from Mr. Seeds; but as in a message, not a letter
« on: October 04, 2016, 11:09:56 AM »

Dear STS community, i hurt you, i cried tonight, i'm sorry. If you are human and you are reading this know that i'm sorry. Not sorry to keep myself smilin'. Not sorry to beg for more seeds. Not sorry because of anything having to do with feeling hurt, underlying problems associated with greed. Not to troll. And not to say that i'm going to ever go away.

STS i'm begging you, let people like me with some issues and well; mistakes... stay.

STS you're like a family, i want you to understand that i love you. You've helped me to grow...

We've talked about death, politics, sanity, and what species we next want to grow.

Do i really, actually sound like a troll? (well a stupid troll, one that can't even positive bro.. i know.. negativity breeds negativity and empathy breeds well a shit ton of empathy if you just empathy)

Goddamn it, there's a reason why i asked for so many seeds, like you i'm just trying to grow something with love, some soil, and well... a kind friend off the internet from another town, state, province, country, nation, political ideology, religion, experience, and background than me. I'm still sorry, it wasn't wasted though; i promise that your wrong and were always wrong.

Peas, raisins, Liverworst, Empbannanas, and yeah don't hate me... please.
(Peace, reason, love, empathy, liberty, solidarity, just know i really am sorry... and btw thank you for giving and giving and giving... and giving... and giving.. and giving.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:15:54 AM by Mr. seeds »
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Roze

• Trading Score: +210
  • After winter, trees are relieved.
Re: Mail; from Mr. Seeds; but as in a message, not a letter
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 01:52:20 PM »

Like Robert Frost said :  “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”

And that´s it, life goes on, but I do belive that you owe an public apology to happyconcacti for messing up with his seeds.

Take care
Be weird.  Be random.   Be who you are.

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 12:36:31 AM »

I'm very sorry for that too..
Happyconcacti, i'm sorry for that, i know that you went on a alot of kindness with sending me them. I'm going to still give back, i need to partially get my life together and eek out my sustainable future so in the long term i hope to prove it
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

dEEcor

• Trading Score: +10
  • Germany https://prism-break.org ॐ
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 03:04:02 PM »

Keep in inventory to gain bonus.  :)

happyconcacti

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +330
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 03:19:43 PM »

:) It's all good, cacti seeds come and go.

What's important to me is that you're growing as a person.

Happy growing,
Hcc

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 07:32:20 PM »

I still have most of the seeds, I can't always afford shipping them. Would anyone with better finances be willing to take on the giveaway for me? I can always ship out sinnasuichi and garlic and mung bean in the future (sinnasuichi is abundant right now; but again right now it's just finances). I still want to finish the seeds I promised to ship out I just have to wait until I can afford it.

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 09:23:23 PM »

I still have most of the seeds, I can't always afford shipping them. Would anyone with better finances be willing to take on the giveaway for me? I can always ship out sinnasuichi and garlic and mung bean in the future (sinnasuichi is abundant right now; but again right now it's just finances). I still want to finish the seeds I promised to ship out I just have to wait until I can afford it.

If it only involves small seeds which can be sent in standard '47 cent envelopes, count me in! I have dozens of stamps and thousands of letters and leagues of time available to help out.
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2016, 09:24:13 PM »

If it only involves small seeds which can be sent in standard '47 cent envelopes, count me in! I have dozens of stamps and thousands of letters and leagues of time available to help out.

If you'd like, I can send out seeds on you behalf!
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 05:25:04 PM »

Alrighty :) please give me until a bit after Christmas; I'll be getting a job by then so things will be easier.

I'm considering enlisting in the military (not that I want to; I wanna prove something to my country), I want to work as an investigative reporter, and I've been going through some difficult emotions lately; but I'm okay.

I would like to promise something to myself and to the rest of you guys; I'll take care of myself :) And I'll take care of this Earth to what ability I can.