Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: A big hello from root to tip  (Read 5885 times)

RootOfTruth

• Trading Score: +1
A big hello from root to tip
« on: June 12, 2013, 09:05:15 PM »

Hello, I am a person who loves seeds. I believe in the expression "Share and share alike". A big thank you to Mandrake for this much needed resource. Let us all share and keep this site alive.

Let us Grow

RootOfTruth
"And one went out into the field to gather herbs, and found a wild vine, and gathered thereof wild gourds his lap full, and came and shred them into the pot of pottage: for they knew them not."

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
Re: A big hello from root to tip
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:33:26 PM »

Thanks to you, RootOfTruth :)

The site will be alive for as long as there are members enjoying it - at least, as far as I'm concerned. Hopefully we'll gather enough people to make this a reference spot.

And since we are in thanking mood, another really deserved, big thank you to SeedMaster for providing the hosting, software setup and logistics to develop the site. There was nothing I could do without his kickstart.

Welcome to STS :)

Mandrake

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 11:18:37 PM »

Welcome to STS RootofTruth. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums.
Cactus = Life

RootOfTruth

• Trading Score: +1
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 08:35:57 AM »

Thank you for the welcome Mandrake and New Wisdom. Thank you very much SeedMaster for all you have provided for this wonderful site.

RootOfTruth
"And one went out into the field to gather herbs, and found a wild vine, and gathered thereof wild gourds his lap full, and came and shred them into the pot of pottage: for they knew them not."