Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hi how is everyone!  (Read 5398 times)

ToxsicApostle

Hi how is everyone!
« on: June 09, 2013, 01:02:22 AM »

Well this seems like a great idea for a site, I've recently been getting more and mor into botany and have started my own little garden got mostly foods growing but also some flowers and some Morning Glory vines, if my edibles grow it will be the first time growing an edible all on ym own to eat I've currently got some peas which just recently had 2 of its flowers sprout into pea pods, got 2 types of tomatoes cherry tomatoes and regular habenero peppers, chilli peppers, and some jalepenos, oregano, and some sweet basil, carrots... and am looking for other things to grow. these are outdoors btw thinking of starting an indoor garden as well.

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
Re: Hi how is everyone!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 02:33:37 PM »

Hi ToxsicApostle,

Once you realize that harvesting fruits from your gardening work is easier than you thought, the only limit is in the space and time you have available. I'm one for indoor growing, and definitely recommend looking into it - an excellent way of learning.

Thanks for joining and welcome to STS!

Mandrake

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
Re: Hi how is everyone!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 11:24:33 PM »

Welcome ToxsicApostle! 

Nothing like having a meal from plants that you grew yourself. You should look into growing potatoes. MMM. They're so good when you grow them on your own. 
Cactus = Life