Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Fluoridation of water systems  (Read 8902 times)

Stonehenge

• Trading Score: +53
Re: Fluoridation of water systems
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2016, 01:52:00 AM »

Fluoride is just another dirty trick by govt which has been paid to do what big industry wants. They take toxic waste containing fluoride that they would have to pay a lot of money to dispose of and cities not only take it for free but they pay for it. And then make citizens drink the crap.

Even a RO filter does not take all of it out, you need a special fluoride filter after the ro or before it.

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2016, 02:12:39 AM »

All public US water must have either Chlorine or Chloramine in its supply as a 'residual' for sanitation purposes by law. I think chloramine is slowly replacing chlorine in US water supplies because it is more stable in water than free covalent bonded chlorine, therefore it stays in the water longer so it can do its job longer... People have had success using Campden tablets (Sodium or potassium metabisulfite) to remove chloramine in water for use in beer and wine making, so perhaps it can have use in removing chloramine for water destined for plants? It works by reacting with the chloramine and creating chlorides and sulfates among other things.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 06:02:26 AM by TBM »

LIBERTYNY

• Trading Score: +85
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2016, 02:39:02 AM »

I think even if it was not law most area's would use a sanitation agent, as a insurance preventative measure (think of the lawsuits). And they would be unlikely to be able to buy insurance without it.

Pipes are constantly breaking, and can be a source of contamination, many breaks can go unnoticed for years even decades

Also the inside of old pipes (any material) usually becomes nasty fast. One look and I think most people would want a sanitation agent as well

Im not sticking up for any state, but I think a sanitation agent is the lesser of 2 evils, but see no reason why those who want it cant treat their own water.
III%
Pages: 1 [2]