Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Newface  (Read 2886 times)

Psyguy

• Trading Score: +1
  • Just a bush baby growing and learning
Newface
« on: March 14, 2014, 05:03:39 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am new to much of this however I have a good deal of horticulture and mycology experience.  I would be glad to help out anyone who has questions or special requests.  I am here to bank information on my growing hunger for exotic plants which I feel play a key role on our planet. 

I will mostly do reading on this site.  I tend not to sound off my opinion too often but will add any help if I feel I could. 

Thanks

-Psy

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
Re: Newface
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 05:34:52 PM »

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll fit right in with everyone else 8)

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 05:57:48 PM »

Hi Psy,

Welcome to STS. It's definitely a top notch resource for cultivation info, especially for plants that have habitats in different areas of the world naturally. I look forward to sharing with you, and feel free to send me a message if there's any seeds I can share, once you're promoted.

FP

Psyguy

• Trading Score: +1
  • Just a bush baby growing and learning
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 07:40:10 PM »

Thanks everyone.

I really can't wait to get things growing again.  Cultivating and embracing life (all forms) really feels amazing.  Something about it feels more rewarding than just consuming the fruit or the end product.  The journey and all stages of growth is just too cool to describe into words.

Everything I've read so far has been top notch info.  We have a terribly short growing season here so I try to keep my guys and girls happy as best I can.  If there is anything I can share to anyone please let me know  ;D

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 01:13:57 AM »

Hey Psyguy,

you're more than welcome to read every piece of information, advice and image within STS. Contributions are not mandatory, but simply keep in mind there's a good chance you will know things others don't, and you've had experiences growing plants that most of us haven't enjoyed. So whenever you feel like adding something to a discussion, or asking a question, please do so.

I hope to see you around, welcome to STS.

Mandrake

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 04:07:41 AM »

Glad to have you here and welcome. Make yourself at home and dont hesitate to soak in all the great knowledge here.  Please share yours too :)  oh... and share your seeds too ;)
Cactus = Life

gnosis

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2014, 04:32:20 AM »

Welcome to STS!
:) :) :) :)