Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Fluoridation of water systems  (Read 8891 times)

Roze

• Trading Score: +210
  • After winter, trees are relieved.
Fluoridation of water systems
« on: February 17, 2014, 09:42:01 PM »

This is just sick...

The Use Of Flouridation
For Mass Mind Control

"In the 1930`s, Hitler and the German Nazi`s envisioned a world to be dominated and controlled by a Nazi philosophy of pan-Germanism. The German chemists worked out a very ingenious and far-reaching plan of mass-control which was submitted to and adopted by the German General Staff. This plan was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water supplies. By this method they could control the population in whole areas, reduce population by water medication that would produce sterility in women, and so on. In this scheme of mass-control, sodium fluoride occupied a prominent place. ...

"Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. [A convenient light lobotomy]

"The real reason behind water fluoridation is not to benefit children`s teeth. If this were the real reason there are many ways in which it could be done that are much easier, cheaper, and far more effective. The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty.

"When the Nazis under Hitler decided to go into Poland, both the German General Staff and the Russian General Staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the Russian Communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time. I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." CHARLES E. PERKINS, Chemist, 2 October 1954.

Quoting Einstein`s nephew, Dr. E.H. Bronner (a chemist who had also been a prisoner of war during WWII) in a letter printed in The Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952:

"It appears that the citizens of Massachusetts are among the 'next' on the agenda of the water poisoners.

"There is a sinister network of subversive agents, Godless 'intellectual' parasites, working in our country today whose ramifications grow more extensive, more successful and more alarming each new year and whose true objective is to demoralize, paralyze and destroy our great Republic--from within if they can, according to their plan--for their own possession.

"The tragic success they have already attained in their long siege to destroy the moral fiber of American life is now one of their most potent footholds towards their own ultimate victory over us.

"Fluoridation of our community water systems can well become their most subtle weapon for our sure physical and mental deterioration. ..

"As a research chemist of established standing, I built within the past 22 years, 3 American chemical plants and licensed 6 of my 53 patents. Based on my years of practical experience in the health-food and chemical field, let me warn: fluoridation of drinking water is criminal insanity, sure national suicide. Don`t do it.

"Even in small quantities, sodium fluoride is a deadly poison to which no effective antidote has been found. Every exterminator knows that it is the most efficient rat-killer. ... Sodium fluoride is entirely different from organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate needed by our bodies and provided by nature, in God`s great providence and love, to build and strengthen our bones and our teeth. This organic calcium-fluoro-phosphate, derived from proper foods, is an edible organic salt, insoluble in water and assimilable by the human body, whereas the non-organic sodium fluoride used in fluoridating water is instant poison to the body and fully water soluble.

The body refuses to assimilate it. "Careful, bonafide laboratory experimentation by conscientious, patriotic research chemists, and actual medical experience, have both revealed that instead of preserving or promoting `dental health,` fluoridated drinking water destroys teeth, before adulthood and after, by the destructive mottling and other pathological conditions it actually causes in them, and also creates many other very grave pathological conditions in the internal organisms of bodies consuming it. How can it be called a "health" plan? What`s behind it?

"That any so-called "doctors" would persuade a civilized nation to add voluntarily a deadly poison to its drinking water systems is unbelievable. It is the height of criminal insanity. "No wonder Hitler and Stalin fully believed and agreed from 1939 to 1941 that, quoting from both Lenin`s Last Will and Hitler`s Mein Kampf:

"America we shall demoralize, divide, and destroy from within." ...

"Are our Civil Defense organizations and agencies awake to the perils of water poisoning by fluoridation? Its use has been recorded in other countries. Sodium fluoride water solutions are the cheapest and most effective rat killers known to chemists: colorless, odorless, tasteless; no antidote, no remedy, no hope: Instant and complete extermination of rats. ...

"Fluoridation of water systems can be slow national suicide, or quick national liquidation. It is criminal insanity--treason!"
Be weird.  Be random.   Be who you are.

PermieGing

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +11
  • Grow the future of humanity!
Re: Fluoridation of water systems
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 10:03:46 PM »

:(

This is one reason why i carry a huge water bottle around with me filled with well water that has proven quality. Also got a gallon of it in my car at all times.

..... I dont know what else to say....
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”  Bill Mollison

"You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden" Geoff Lawton

Khaedin

• Trading Score: +1
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 07:19:14 AM »

Honestly, I'm surprised there aren't targeted herbicides in our drinking water. Specifically for "bad" plants like cannabis and opium poppies.

Roze

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 05:50:14 PM »

Quick Facts:

Most developed nations do not fluoridate their water. In western Europe, for example, only 3% of the population consumes fluoridated water.

While 25 countries have water fluoridation programs, 11 of these countries have less than 20% of their population consuming fluoridated water: Argentina (19%), Guatemala (13%), Panama (15%), Papa New Guinea (6%), Peru (2%), Serbia (3%), Spain (11%), South Korea (6%), the United Kingdom (11%), and Vietnam (4%).

Only 11 countries in the world have more than 50% of their population drinking fluoridated water: Australia (80%), Brunei (95%); Chile (70%), Guyana (62%), Hong Kong (100%), the Irish Republic (73%), Israel (70%), Malaysia (75%), New Zealand (62%), Singapore (100%), and the United States (64%).  :o

In total, 377,655,000 million people worldwide drink artificially fluoridated water. This represents 5% of the world’s population.

There are more people drinking fluoridated water in the United States than the rest of the world combined.  :o :o

There is no difference in tooth decay between western nations that fluoridate their water and those that do not.

So...

If the amount of water in your body could be anywhere from 50-75%... what the hell are we ?!?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 12:50:07 PM by Roze »

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 06:13:37 PM »

Just because they dont do so, doesnt mean its not there. Actually in my country there is at least one area that I am aware of where people have funny teeth, this is because of the natural flourdine content of the water there. At the same time people there arent more stupid or bootlicking. And in Nazi camps they used nearly everything for studies.
Yeap checked it: In hassonia they have many natural wells that, if you daily consume 1 L of the water, will give you a solid dental and sceletal fluorosis.

Oye ! BTW Roze: Tinfoil doesnt make cool hats, just saying :* also were safe :) let the other sheeple mind their business :D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 06:27:44 PM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.

Roze

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 06:27:13 PM »

Waters with high fluoride content are found mostly in calcium-deficient ground waters in many basement aquifers, such as granite and gneiss, in geothermal waters and in some sedimentary basins. Groundwaters with high fluoride concentrations occur in many areas of the world.

Fluoride is found in vegetables, fruit, tea and other crops. although drinking water is usually the largest contributor to the daily fluoride intake. Fluoride is also found in the atmosphere, originating from the dusts of fluoride-containing soils, from gaseous industrial wastes, from the burning of coal fires in populated areas and from gases of volcanic activity. Thus fluoride, in varying concentrations, is freely available in nature.

Most of the studies of fluoride intake have been done in developed countries. In temperate climates, daily exposure is about 0.6mg/adult/day if the water is not fluoridated. The WHO guideline value for fluoride is 1.5mg/litre, with a target of between 0.8–1.2mg/l to maximise benefits and minimise harmful effects. Acceptable levels depend on climate, volumes of water intake and the likely intake of fluoride in other sources. Much depends on whether other sources, such as those mentioned above, also have high levels.

Ps: Dont we look cool on our hats BC? ( this isnt me is just a random web of a guy with BC on his lap)

Quote from: Mod
LET ME DOWN ! NOW !
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:26:00 PM by Roze »

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • <3
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2016, 01:15:18 PM »

Someone confused modify and quote button ... must be the FLUORIDEEEE !

BTW mind control, prisons n stuff... so the US-Americans are way more happ with their govt ? :D In GDR they did that in a few towns... seems like it was a failure as the system collapsed :D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 01:18:09 PM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.

happyconcacti

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +330
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2016, 04:07:38 PM »

Funny thing about water and STS:

A while back I was growing P. viridis from Bach. I was using tap water at the time because I didn't know any better. They kept dying. One of my friends (who wears a foil hat regularly :)) told me it was the fluoride and chlorine killing my sacred plants.

I started driving to a local spring to get water. The P.v. all started doing much better and the soil wasn't getting the white crust anymore.

After about 6 months of getting Spring water just for the plants, I had the realization, "If the tap water was killing my plants, what is it doing to ME!?!?!?!".

Ever since then, I've been insistent on only drinking well or spring water.

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 10:30:29 PM »

That's why I filter all the water for me and my plants to drink. The white crust you were seeing on the top of the soil is probably a combination of mostly hard water deposits (like limestone) and maybe some fluoride (depending on where you live). Chlorine in tap water isn't that big a deal, just leave the water out in an open container for a for hours and it'll just evaporate. I've been considering the idea of buying bottled spring water for my plants cause filters aren't cheap!

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • <3
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2016, 12:06:03 AM »

My filter ran cheap, ~40 $ for 50 gallons/day reverse osmosis and even came with a coal filter too which is useless for the water I get from the tap but if you have other nasties in there it might do some magic.

I'm using it in only one place because only in that place the tap water is veeeery salty and when you water any potted plant with it after a few weeks you can basically throw away the mix as it will be all crusty.
Praise is mandatory.

Ian Morris

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +52
« Reply #10 on: February 29, 2016, 02:23:57 AM »

Fun fact - my teeth are permanently stained from the over fluoridation of water supplies on military bases.  Whenever I change dentists they ask me if I grew up in Ft. Worth or Ft. Bragg. 

I no longer drink tap water, ever.  I always wear my tinfoil. 

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • <3
« Reply #11 on: February 29, 2016, 02:54:08 AM »

Yummy white spots. Another fun fact: If teeth are over fluoridated, either from artificial or natural sources, they wont be all rock solid but actually the opposite, they might show funny patterns of decay.

Yummy !

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 02:55:15 AM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.

fairdinkumseeds

• Trading Score: +545
  • May you reap exactly what you sow......
« Reply #12 on: February 29, 2016, 03:28:36 AM »

Massive difference in our energy and general feeling of health since we moved to the bush VS town water. Plants are so much better too.
The fluoride is bad, not keen on it at all, but not only that, the amount of chlorine they add here is massive. Like a swimming pool.
The water for the town is drawn from a well/bore under the creek, this is contaminated with sewage from old faulty leaking septic systems and agricultural runoff running downhill from the town, so to combat this they just increase the chlorine whenever the bacteria count spikes, or they have another outbreak of gut rot.
Literally, by their own standards, not safe for human consumption...

Meant to replace the whole system 2years before we moved here, that was 5years ago. Council says its a state issue, state says its federal. Never gonna happen.
Plenty money for new years fireworks, contract spray teams, parking inspectors, cops, and family fun day photo ops for the councilors.
No money for safe water? I just don't get it...

Incidentally, there is a ~4year wait on public dental care here, even with the added alleged benefits of fluorination. I tooth per appointment, then back to the end of the line.

And folks still don't get why I have so little faith in "the man" or "the system".

« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 03:30:05 AM by fairdinkumseeds »
Sucks, but AU-OS trade isn't cost effective or reliable anymore. Aussie trade encouraged, especially for cactus, dragonfruit, and colour fruited columns.
Hit me up! --> fairdinkumseeds.com/contact

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
« Reply #13 on: February 29, 2016, 04:47:47 AM »

Fluoride isn't even the worst thing found in water around the US. Have you seen the Flint water crisis? They knew about lead issues in the city's water supply for months and did nothing... but supply fresh bottled water to government officials... news outlets go crazy about Flint, but there's lead problems like that popping up all over the US. Apparently they thought lead pipes being cheaper was a great idea years ago, now with everything aging there's issues with lead leaching into the water supply.

LIBERTYNY

• Trading Score: +85
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 01:32:35 AM »

I work at a waste water treatment plant, much of our outflow is put thru a reverse-osomoss system to be dumped into the bay/ocean

But our drinking water is just filtered with a micron filter and 'sanitized' with chlroamine . . .

and quite a few of our towns hear still primary have lead water mains,
III%
Pages: [1] 2