Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: ORMUS orbitally rearranged monoatomic unknown stuff ??  (Read 6580 times)

ONandONandON

• Trading Score: +76
  • Looking 4 Supercalifragilistic Expialidocious Spp.
ORMUS orbitally rearranged monoatomic unknown stuff ??
« on: January 22, 2017, 07:12:38 PM »

;D Greetings, i found a recipe for 'ORMUS'.. looking for answers; what is this really??

-Dissolve as much natural salt as possible (himalayan salt, sea salt) into very hot spring water..
-Make the water basic; *in another cup dissolve as much baking soda as possible in hot water...
(*first bake bsoda in the oven on 420' for about 15 min.. to make more basic sodium carbonate)
-Mix the baking soda water with the sea salt water and wait and wait for 'ORMUS' to percipitate.

At first i thought it didn't work because i didn't see anything falling out after a few hours,
but i saved the salt water for future use, and couple days later i checked and see ormus.

There are different types of ORMUS, so idk if this will work, but i plan to experiment on plants..

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/ormusplants.htm

http://tesla3.com/nature/e_agriculture_sea_salt2.html

we all come from the garden and to it we shall return

Psylocke

• Curandero
  • Trading Score: +56
  • Howdy Y'all
Re: ORMUS orbitally rearranged monoatomic unknown stuff ??
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 07:55:10 PM »

I think you are precipitating the trace elements out of the salt. Most of the trace elements will be insoluble in basic solution while sodium chloride will stay dissolved.
Undergoing the formality of being alive.

Psylocke

• Curandero
  • Trading Score: +56
  • Howdy Y'all
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 08:21:51 PM »

It probably won't work with regular table salt since it is processed to remove trace elements.
Undergoing the formality of being alive.

FewTrueSeed

• Many Meiosis
  • Trading Score: +134
  • Fungophile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 12:20:59 AM »

It probably won't work with regular table salt since it is processed to remove trace elements.

Sea salt is recommended. Anyone use this or have a reliable recipe? I had a buddy who took mono-atomic gold supplement said he loved it! Heard voices and much more...At the time i did some conspiracy research and it seems to me, like any other supplement or drug the host becomes dependent on it. I wonder if the initial conductivity it gives to the plants may hurt it in the long run.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:30:20 AM by FewTrueSeed »
Never portray yourself to betray yourself, there is no I in self.

https://mycotek.org/index.php?members/fewtrueseed.1965/

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 02:41:49 PM »

Sounds like Tofu without protein :D
Do me a favour please, use distilled (or reverse osmosis) water ... just make sure it is demineralised. Then follow your procedure and report on the result. This experiment will tell us if the product you obtained was originally dissolved in the water or it was in the other ingredients or is a product of those.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 04:26:26 AM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.

koacaia

• Trading Score: +124
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 12:58:00 AM »

You can buy Trace mineral concentrate and drop it into a light lye solution then wash the sodium hydroxide from the resulting powder several times with water.
Living in paradise.

nobody

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +335
  • Hidden Member Extraordinaire
¨At any time, you can turn on your computer, log into Facebook and watch humanity´s collective ego, mid masturbation¨.

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • <3
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 07:20:29 AM »

Uhm, the title makes it obvious its tin hat territory, but if there is a resulting solid it's interesting to know and understand anyways. And interesting to draw conclusions later. Link did not explain the mentioned procedure, or did I miss it ?

Btw the notion of a cancer curing gamma radiator sounds funny.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 10:00:32 AM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 10:56:34 AM »

Have you tried old fashioned table salt? Made with actual tables? poor.. exploited third world tables... ohh tables..
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• JSK
Two-sided story (sweet glistening coins..)
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2017, 09:25:54 PM »

life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • <3
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 10:13:53 PM »

STOP IT.
I mean it. Quit double posting, it clogs up the 'recent posts' view and share music in the 'share a song' thread please. Lastly quality > quantity please. We might not have perfect organisation and structure but please roughly stick to the structure and average quality.

Links might not use bandwidth or storage and this is the OT section but that does not mean that every thread in the OT subforum can be respondet to in OT manner and filled with countless links.

There is a rough consensus on do and don't and I can not be made believe you fail to grasp it.

Think then post. Thank you.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 10:17:57 PM by BubbleCat »
Praise is mandatory.

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2017, 05:08:04 AM »