Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Cheers! To new friends!  (Read 3062 times)

Virdisgrower

Cheers! To new friends!
« on: December 20, 2016, 07:08:12 PM »

Hello,  I'm 'Ay' aka VirdisGrower living in the north Midwest USA! I'm fascinated by entheogenic plants, and hope to try and cultivate them all some day. I currently care for: 2 stains of Salvia divinorum, multiple Psychotria, D. illinoensis, basil, rosemary and mint! I have quite the busy indoor garden:) I hope to add these species this winter: E. pachanoi, M. Speciosa and M. hostilis. Thank you guys for accepting me into this community! I hope to help anyone I can, and keep this small community connected. The idea of a place for trading plants and seeds
Is an incredible way to connect like-minds! Thanks again, Ay

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
Re: Cheers! To new friends!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 07:17:21 PM »

Welcome!

Hate to say it but it looks like you've got an alba there, not viridis.

Salvias look happy though!
Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.

Virdisgrower

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 07:22:18 PM »

Yep she's an Alba! But i still love her the same! have Virdis as well, it's just a single leaf atm:) yes my S. Divinorum is thriving! It's quite the amazing plant.

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 08:02:14 PM »

Welcome! The midwest is up in my neck of the woods. Any tips you've got on getting Tropicla plants through the winter, let me know. I've lost my Kratom, my 3 viridis leaves, and my Nexus leaf since the beginning of November  :'(

I may be able to help with Mimosa Hostilis, I've got a few seeds and two trees that have been growing since May, and might be big enough to air layer. I'll have to do a bit more research on the process, but I'd be happy to do so when I've got it figured out, they're pumping out growth up top like crazy right now.
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!

Virdisgrower

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 08:23:49 PM »

Well ill be honest, My indoor setup isn't anything to write home about.  I have all my mother's packed inside a linen closet in my living area. I leave the door open for air circulation and also so if I'm feeling cold I definitely know they are definitely cold. They live under a big 6500k cfl, i keep my house temp around 69-74'f. Feeding and watering as usual. It's been -30'f here last week and I even took cutting that week. How are your plants dying? Cold? Insufficient light? What's your set up like? I'd love to help anyway I can.

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2016, 03:21:32 PM »

I think it was humidity. I've got floros on shelves for light, and they're kept between 70-85 degrees. Mine are in the living room, they watch TV with us.
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!