Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: introduction (updated; thought it was lacking)  (Read 3764 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
introduction (updated; thought it was lacking)
« on: March 14, 2015, 11:23:32 PM »

hi everyone! i like to grow various plants; salvias, fly agaric mushrooms ( i hope to cultivate these for their fairy circles) and various shamanic plants for anthropological reasons. as well as various other plants. i'm not sure what kinds i want to start with; i'm thinking about starting with a few different varieties but i definitely want to grow edible mushrooms as well and also vegetables and such. possiblye some succulents too and maybe some wild flowers too. not sure but i haven't any gardening or cultivation experience.

i was wanting to know if someone could help me out here? i heard this is a place where people share seeds and stuff? i was wanting to know if anyone shared salvias, fly agaric mushrooms, shamanic herbs, edible mushrooms,and wild flowers but if anyone could share those with me i would much appreciate it.

we are also looking for a wild kratom plant for pain for my father.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 08:43:35 PM by just say know »
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
Re: introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 12:19:03 AM »

Yeah you will sure find help, maybe fill in the things youre looking for in your profile, and also those you do have.

Welcome :D
Praise is mandatory.

chamomeleon

• Trading Score: +31
  • I have a fever...... and the only cure is more cacti
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 01:21:35 AM »

Welcome, and enjoy your stay  ;D
There was a young lass from Madras
Who had a magnificent ass
It was not round and pink
as you might think
But had ears and a tail, and ate grass.

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 03:15:25 AM »

Welcome!

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 11:24:32 PM »

Hi guys; i was wanting to know if anyone had any seeds for etheogen botanicals? such as sinnasuichi, fly agaric, salvia Divinorum (cutting), wild dagga/lions ear/lions tail, damania, blue lotus, white lotus, sacred lotus, sacred tobacco, san pedro cuttings, and anything anyone is willing to share?

i'm not looking for hand-outs; i hope to give back to someone else that doesn't have access to various etheogen botanical seeds.

personally i'm looking for legal etheogens like sinnasuichi and fly agaric. the reason for growing these types of botanicals is because i want to connect with mother earth through her mind altering plants and fungi. personally i don't have any etheogen botanicals growing but am looking around for some.

what would you guys reccomend that i cultivate? and once again; if anyone can share i'd appreciate their kindness. right now i don't have any money to comensate but the kindness of individuals is highly appreciated and will be re-compensated in some way; such as sending you something in turn.

if you are kind enough to donate to my etheogen garden i would like to know if such people are willing to meet me over skype? i'm interested in learning how different ehteogens are cultivated and such.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2015, 07:39:13 AM »

Hey just say know, welcome to STS!!

Once you become a full member you will be able to trade, have access to the trading sub-forum, and have the ability to PM other members.  It is very easy to get promoted and should happen soon if you stick around. Please check out the FAQ and Rules and make yourself at home.

Thanks for your patience,
New Wisdom
Cactus = Life

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2015, 05:13:08 PM »

thanks new wisdom; i hope to ask the community to help me out with getting started and once i get started on my green house i will give back to the community that helped me get started in the first place. i hope to grow many plants with the intention of giving seeds and cuttings back to the community :)

what i am astonished is that people are sharing and trading seeds! this is so cool! it's like empowering the people with the ability to grow mushrooms, vegatables, tree's, etheogens/herbal medicines, and i'd assume virtually any type of plant there is!

i think thats awesome :)

Mr. seeds

• JSK
Re: introduction (updated; thought it was lacking)
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 08:47:54 PM »

Here's a little bit about myself: when i was young i was really into nature. for some reason i felt a connection with plants and animals and the environment. i also found that i really enjoyed learning about edible wild plants and survivalism. i remember being fascinated by it.

i also have aspergers, ADHD, and bipolar. the "disorders" can be both very negative and very posative at the same time and i accept it for what it is. i enjoy being friendly, caring, being a good listener, and taking time for people.

i like anime, cartoons, some tv shows and movies, hikes, reading, drawing/art, and many other activities.

i have been dealing with depression on and off; but i'm getting alot better lately. this is all i could think to add; i feel like i haven't shared personal stuff; since some of you may be my friend i want you all to know a little bit about me :) love yuhs!

Chicsa

• Botonitect
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +172
  • Ikhinsh Toksali
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2015, 01:36:13 AM »

Hey! Very excited to trade with you soon!

I find gardening is very useful to those of us with ADD, as it is kind of how we would have been in nature. It is theorized that people with ADD most likely would have been foragers, and would collect the plants and food for early humans.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 05:37:57 PM by Chickasaw Man »

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2015, 03:33:50 AM »

thanks! that is awesomes! :) mind checking out my new grow log? it's psychotria viridis :)