Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Cannabis Discussion [Midnightsun CoOp]  (Read 4064 times)

Chicsa

• Botonitect
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +172
  • Ikhinsh Toksali
Cannabis Discussion [Midnightsun CoOp]
« on: December 23, 2015, 06:29:19 PM »

I've noticed a bit of Cannabis talk arising here and I thought it might be awesome to direct some of you guys with some really cool information regarding this plant to share it where it is permitted.
https://midnightsuncoop.com/forum/forum.php

The Midnight Sun CoOp specializes in using nutrient salts in peat moss, a sort of hybrid hydroponic method. This system can be augmented to grow other plants the exact same way. My goal is to eventually figure out nutrient salt ratios for all entheos and begin sharing these with you guys.

Mods please move this if more appropriate elsewhere
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 06:34:26 PM by Chicsa »

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Re: Cannabis Discussion [Midnightsun CoOp]
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 04:12:10 AM »

I always feel really disappointed when cannabis isn't allowed to be discussed here :( cannabis is such a wondrous plant for a vast variety of uses. I know that the concern is that this is getting into legal issues but i really wish that they at least allowed talk of cannabis for places in which it's legal.

I mean, on one hand cannabis cultivation is widely informated by forums and erowid and all kinds of other websites but i feel like STS would add to the discussion on some aspects considering the fact that this community is strong and has a variety of skilled individuals.

Plus i'd rather see STS discussing it rather than some other organizations due to the fact that many of us have background or education in general botany than most other groups.

This one that you shared (Midnightsun CoOp) seems really legit though, i feel like i'll benefit from it greatly and i hope this community becomes more willing to discuss it. Again, i understand this is going into illegal territory and many area's such as the States can still be really questionable.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
Re: Cannabis Discussion [Midnightsun CoOp]
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 04:19:05 AM »

I'm sure many, if not most, of us sympathize with your position, Mr. Seeds, but cannabis discussion and trading is not on the table here at STS and likely won't be.

Luckily, there are other places like Midnight Sun with good folks to join in those conversations. :-)