Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: collecting entheogens for their "plant spirits"  (Read 10102 times)

mj

• Trading Score: +54
Re: collecting entheogens for their "plant spirits"
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2015, 05:17:44 AM »

There are a few large Brugmansia in my neighborhood. Beautiful yet creepy, seems fitting for an old cemetery

Holding court over the spirits of the dead?

JMZ

• Trading Score: +149
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2015, 06:59:59 AM »

Like it's trying to lure in more victims.
Kratom is my fountain of youth.

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2015, 08:28:47 PM »

lols, my Klip Dagga's have assaulted and cut in half my Pereskoipsis cactus. They're quite the little ruffians. I blame the schools and parents and philosophers.

It's good though, because now i should have two cactus's :) so in some ways my psychotic violent Klip Dagga's have done good. Still though... just imagine being a cute little Pereskoipsis and out of nowhere you get cut in half by a falling Klip dagga (they will blame the wind and the fact that their in little pots instead of safely in the ground). I mean, it's like wow. So uncalled for.

So the Klip Dagga Spirit is evil. I've also seen it in my dreams, probably mad at me for eating it's flowers for dream enhancing.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...
Pages: 1 [2]