Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 2272 times)

Babyproofer

« on: September 13, 2014, 11:28:55 PM »

Hello All,
My name is Tom. I am the recent father of twins  (9weeks) and one 5 yr old. All boys. Business owner. Experience is minimal with shaman in NY. 2 nights 2 times.  Was in recovery 15 years clean for 12. Recruited by the JRE.Don't consider plant medicine using. Looking for more support than I can likely give at this point.

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 01:26:51 AM »

Welcome to the forum! Glad to hear your clean and I feel plants are not necessarily drugs either. That being said we are not a forum that allows substance use talk. Its a place just for the plants themselves besides their potential usage. Looking forward to sharing with you! Peace
Spreading love!

fairdinkumseeds

• Trading Score: +545
  • May you reap exactly what you sow......
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 02:19:03 AM »

G'day Babyproofer!
Congratulations on the new kids!
That's awesome, and welcome to the community.
Sucks, but AU-OS trade isn't cost effective or reliable anymore. Aussie trade encouraged, especially for cactus, dragonfruit, and colour fruited columns.
Hit me up! --> fairdinkumseeds.com/contact

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 02:30:00 AM »

Hi Tom.  Welcome to STS! Glad to hear you're carving out some time from your kiddos for some personal hobbies. Congrats on the twins and your recovery. Myself and several others have had similar issues in the past, and these plants can be powerful tools to assist in unraveling the root of abuse issues. Plus, tending a garden is theraputic in and of itself,  Imo.

Looking forward to sharing with you.   :)