Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello from Florida  (Read 3074 times)

gator

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +12
Hello from Florida
« on: August 26, 2013, 10:26:39 PM »

My name is Billy. I was linked to this site from the dmt-nexus. I have a small ethnobotanical garden, including b.caapi, psychotria alba, cacti, acacia confuse and morning glory. The Alba plants I have growing flowered this summer and the berries are plumping up rather nice, when they're mature and viable, I would like to trade them for something I don't have already. I'm interested in all kinds of plants, not just entheogens. I have a veggie garden w/ various types of peppers, tomatoes, beans, squashes and more. Thanks for taking the time t o read my introduction post. I hope this site grows into something great!

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
Re: Hello from Florida
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 10:32:15 PM »

Hello billy,

nice appearance and I have to say I always like people who add something like this in their resume.

I'm interested in all kinds of plants, not just entheogens.

Make sure you check our Rules and FAQ if you have any doubts, and please come right in. I hope you enjoy the community.

Welcome to STS,

Mandrake 

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 10:49:25 PM »

Welcome to STS my friend!  Glad to see that you found this wonderful site!

You have a pretty nice grow list.  And I also share an interest in all plants as well. 

Thanks for joining!
Cactus = Life

Greentoe

• Trading Score: +238
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 01:03:45 AM »

Welcome to share the seeds. Glad to see a fellow Floridian here. Looks like we grow some of the same plants too. Hope you enjoy your time here.

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 02:54:28 AM »

Hi billy! I'm also from Florida and also from the nexus! Just had to say hi to another Florida dude. I too also have an entheogenic garden in the works. Its cool to see others near me are into similar interests. Peace
Spreading love!