Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Salvia Divinorum  (Read 18680 times)

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
Re: Salvia Divinorum
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2016, 07:19:40 PM »

OK first off all we should recognize that this is a place to give aid and assistance... some of the posts I'm reading here are not helping anyone.

It is unnecessary and unwanted to shame someone for not having the skills to properly grow a plant, if you cannot give advice without making the other members feel inferior then maybe this isn't the place for you. Mods are not even nominated solely based on their skill level with growing plants. I've tried to grow Salvia like 3 times now and every time I've tried it's died on me within a matter of months.

We are trying to form a loving, open place to discuss how to properly grow plants and not a place to gloat over how one member is better than another. Keep that in mind when giving advice to other members.

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2016, 07:20:35 PM »

The tone of this thread is unacceptable. We do not tolerate members taking insulting tone with other members, and if it continues we will remove the offending parties.

Edit: TBM was posting at the same time as I was, and he says it very well.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:21:37 PM by Frog Pajamas »

novoriany

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2016, 07:26:03 PM »

Okay, will not spoil your party here.

admit you like it. kind of way to say "i get away like a prince" and "you will never know my good way to grow the plants who want to die, you can continue with your *ucking bad shelves and wrong lights, you don't deserve to learn the true"

wow ! i just get a message from FSB, they send a submarine in the rio grande, seedist, in the view to spy and study your technics :o !!!

please bro, breath deeply, realize the love arround you and forget the problems who change your attitude. And understand my cynism. It's my mental protection ;)

:-X
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 04:18:55 PM by novoriany »

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2016, 07:27:31 PM »

Please let's let this rest. Continuing the offensive tone is not the way to resolve this issue.

The Seedist

• Trading Score: +35
  • A bookworm
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2016, 08:15:17 PM »

"you don't deserve to learn the true"
You deserve it like many others and STS is here to help you, what's wrong with you?
Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

The Seedist

• Trading Score: +35
  • A bookworm
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2016, 11:47:58 PM »

from begening to death.... i tried, unsuccesfully

novoriany

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2016, 04:32:15 PM »

::)

GrowerAndaShower

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2016, 06:57:40 PM »

Can I get a mod to lock this thread? The arguments are not related to my post, my Salvia is dead, and there's nothing that needs to be added to this thread.

Novoriany and seedist, please keep the pissing contests off these boards. We should be respectful to each other, we're all in this together.
Back with a vengeance! And TITS!

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2016, 10:12:02 PM »

Please take a look at our Share the Seeds mission statement (below) and take it to heart that for many of us, stewardship of these teacher plants is an important part of our spiritual or moral path. We do what we do not for self-serving purposes or to bloat our egos, but because keeping genetic strains strong is an important work. We work together to achieve this purpose, and we strengthen ourselves and our community, content in the knowledge that despite any other differences we may have, we all strive to be good stewards to the plants.

If you do not feel that you can assimilate to the STS culture and goal, please think seriously if this is the place for you.

Mission Statement:
A community dedicated to rediscovering our place as stewards of nature through sharing, cultivating, and preserving plants and seeds of ethnological significance.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:12:32 PM by Frog Pajamas »
Pages: 1 2 [3]