Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Poverty of spirit (The weakness of economic inequality)  (Read 1867 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Poverty of spirit (The weakness of economic inequality)
« on: January 21, 2017, 02:25:19 AM »

There is a poverty of spirit. It is the ideal that money is valuable; money is the tool to measure value and to measure worth. It is like a measuring cup or scissors or a hammer. A tool. But, it isn't worth or value and if that and what you buy with that money is all you actually own... then i'm being honest; i feel bad for you. There is real loneliness in that feeling.

Maybe its a loneliness in anger.
A Loneliness in denial or cognitive thinking.
A Loneliness in work and accomplishment.
A loneliness in things you might not know about or understand.

Maybe its an isolation of neighboring yourself amongst humbled people or jokes you've never heard before or art you've never seen.

Maybe its an isolation of befriending people you don't actually hate but definitely share a bounding distance in company across a few towns over.

Maybe that mansion and car doesn't help self esteem; but I can tell you what absolutely will. Mother Earth. A different kind of "Car" or "Mansion".

Maybe you would have more quality time spent building a garden or a local river or a local woods or a local homeless shelter. Or going out to someone else's local garden, river, neck of the woods, homeless shelter, bar, art gallery, or home.

I have a vision of wealth of the spirit. Not poverty of the spirit.

That vision; for what its worth; includes my dad standing in beaming pride before my accomplishments in life and it includes the respect of colleagues.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...