Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Greetings from me :)  (Read 11448 times)

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
Re: Greetings from me :)
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2013, 11:21:50 PM »

Thanks for sharing :)

Feel free to start a new post in the Seeds and Germination area with your tek.

And welcome again.

Mandrake

Edit:
Thanks Mandrake A few times i try to venture here or there i keep getting out of bounds messages, but i will just be patient , Lopho growers are patient souls, case of having to be ;)

What do you mean with out of bounds messages? There are sections that were not accessible for you (until now) but those sections are simply not visible. 

Buttons

• Trading Score: +2
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2013, 11:28:43 PM »

Thanks Mandrake A few times i try to venture here or there i keep getting out of bounds messages, but i will just be patient , Lopho growers are patient souls, case of having to be ;)

What do you mean with out of bounds messages? There are sections that were not accessible for you (until now) but those sections are simply not visible. 

One i recall was the Loho grafting contest, i think the post has now been moved but as soon as i tried to view it , it said it was out of bounds to me, i just assumed it was because i was a noob here?, It happened on some other things i clicked on too? O.o Maybe its just those pesky glitches that i seem to attract, what can i say they like me lol

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 11:43:47 PM by Mandrake »

Buttons

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2013, 11:31:04 PM »

Holly lophophora army you ahve there my brother, very nice.
Thank you Nahuatochtl :)

Buttons

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2013, 11:34:22 PM »

Welcome to the forum, nice collection. How long is the dormancy period in the UK?

nanashi
Thankyou Nanashi
Regarding dormancy:  I did my last watering last week and it will start usually as it warms up again so... September  to Late March/ Early April i would say for me is a typical dormancy

Buttons

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2013, 11:35:45 PM »

Wow
That's a lot of cacti.
But.... Not enough i say lol

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2013, 11:42:10 PM »

Wow!  That makes me want to cry! :( 

You can never have enough cacti. ;)
Cactus = Life

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 11:44:30 PM »

One i recall was the Loho grafting contest, i think the post has now been moved but as soon as i tried to view it , it said it was out of bounds to me, i just assumed it was because i was a noob here?, It happened on some other things i clicked on too? O.o Maybe its just those pesky glitches that i seem to attract, what can i say they like me lol

No, you're right with that. Actually it's the only case I can think of where you would receive that type of message, since the thread was moved to a Group Activities section only available to promoted members, and there was a temporary redirection topic in its original place.

It's all good now, I hope to read you around - and enjoy the site.

Mandrake

Buttons

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 11:56:53 PM »

No, you're right with that. Actually it's the only case I can think of where you would receive that type of message, since the thread was moved to a Group Activities section only available to promoted members, and there was a temporary redirection topic in its original place.

It's all good now, I hope to read you around - and enjoy the site.

Mandrake

Many thanks to you Mandrake 

PermieGing

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +11
  • Grow the future of humanity!
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2013, 02:08:27 AM »

Great lil buddies ya got there :)

I think i can speak for all of us when i say were glad you joined!
I hope to see more cacti posts from you down the road!
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”  Bill Mollison

"You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden" Geoff Lawton

Buttons

« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2013, 08:09:55 PM »

Great lil buddies ya got there :)

I think i can speak for all of us when i say were glad you joined!
I hope to see more cacti posts from you down the road!
Thank you for your warm words PermieGing, im glad i joined too, so nice to be around such enthusiastic folk as yourself, and as for cactus posts i will be try and keep them rolling :)

Buttons

« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2013, 08:17:23 PM »

Wow!  That makes me want to cry! :( 

You can never have enough cacti. ;)

Honnestly words cannot describe the feelings i had as i opened the greenhouse door the day i returned to retrieve them.  How i kept my cool i will never know but that is the past and now is good, this year has been such a relief to see my lophs putting on good growth amidst the mite damage , i Will say that i learned a valuable lesson from a huge english grower of cacti and that is to not be afraid of watering your loph's from above. It keeps the mites at bay and from now on that is something i will always do ;)
Pages: 1 [2]