Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Helloo Everyone!  (Read 6375 times)

fungaai

Helloo Everyone!
« on: July 13, 2013, 08:32:22 AM »

Hi Guys,

Plants have literally changed my life and my outlook on life in general. I used to have issues with all sorts of addictions, been to many doctors and psychologists to try and stop my destructive behaviour, but all these pharmacuetical approaches did was temporarily suspend at best, or make things worse.

[edited by moderation]

My life is no longer ruled by medications, alcohol and bad stimulants. I am finally, after 15 years of struggling, no longer a slave.

My mind has been freed of the prison it was in and I have come to see that plants, those amazing living things that help sustain our lives on the most basic level by providing oxygen to our environment, also have the ability to teach, sustain and cure us of many ailments and diseases both of mind and body.

I am on a crusade to collect, grow and nurture as many of the amazing plants as I can get my hands on. I have some seeds I have an excess on to trade with - one being Nicotina Rustica also called Aztec Tobacco. I am looking for medicinal and psychoactive plants and seeds to add to my collection. Caapi, Psychotria Viridis, chaliponga, and any other that yoiu guys might think are interesting.

Thank you for this cool forum! :-)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:38:03 PM by Mandrake »

olyd88

• Fallen Angel
  • Trader
  • Trading Score: +8
  • always positive!
Re: Helloo Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 08:48:04 AM »

Hello fungaai :)

Welcome to STS! ;D
Holy Family Ethnobotanical Garden Sdn.Bhd(2018-2030)

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 09:34:42 AM »

Welcome to STS my friend. 

I once too was in the prison that we call addiction. Glad to hear that you made it past that.
Cactus = Life

isaak

• Trading Score: +60
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 10:20:34 AM »

Thanks for sharing your story fungaai and welcome to STS! Your passion for plants is clearly evident and I wish you great depth on your journey  :)
The more I talk to birds, the better I get.

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 11:45:52 PM »

Hello fungaai and thank you for your introduction.

I'm very glad to read you have become a new person, I'm sure your new passion for plants will help you learn and grow even more.

I have made a minor edit in your initial post, since in STS we do not allow talk about consumption of substances that will be illegal in many cases.

Thanks again for coming, and I hope you will enjoy the community.

Welcome to STS!

Mandrake