Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello Everyone  (Read 4346 times)

Broomptish

Hello Everyone
« on: June 10, 2013, 10:55:42 AM »

Hello everyone so I seen this on another forum sure most of us frequent. I have experience growing salvia, torch and san pedro, weed chillis and lots of house plants, not a lot of experience I might add. I emigratted to south east asia over a year ago and im kinda settled now so would like to get into growing plants again, ideally id like to grow cactus as the climate is perfect but Im up for growing any entheogen except weed for obvious reasons. My mother is refusing to bring me my cactus over or send them in the post. Im really not sure what I can offer this group as I have no seeds and tbh im just hoping to see whats on offer and what if anything I could trade, not sure I could trade much tbh as I have nothing to trade atm but I am in a bit of the world that im sure not many people are from so theres that. A guy said he would send me iboga seeds to plant for free as he wanted it to spread all over the world, that never happened so I would be open to such things. anyhoo not sure if I will be an active member or not just seent he opportunity and signed up, all the best!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:36:03 PM by Mandrake »

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2013, 01:56:56 PM »

Hello Broomptish,

thank you for joining and for your introduction. I did a minor edit on your text, since it's better to keep this community and the other community you are referring to separated for legal and safety reasons.

Don't worry if you don't have at the moment any seeds for trade. The goal of STS, besides sharing seeds, is allowing gardeners to share information and expertise, and of course giving users useful botanical and gardening information. We're all here to learn, so you can always contribute with other resources or your own experience. Having seeds to share is very welcome, but not a requirement to be part of the community.

Welcome and I hope you enjoy the site.

Mandrake

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
Re: Hello Everyone
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 11:14:59 PM »

Welcome to STS my friend.  I love growing cacti!  They're my favorite. Although I just started planting other things as well. 
Cactus = Life