Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: A big hello!  (Read 6675 times)

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
A big hello!
« on: June 17, 2013, 04:09:39 PM »

Hello,

First off, I'm glad to be here and am enthusiastic about such a great idea for a site!

I'm a noob gardener, but discovered over the past couple years how fulfilling tending to plants, watching them grow, and learning what helps them along really is. Currently, I mostly grow non-psychoactive plants, including peppermint, strawberries, cat nip (for my furry friends), and assorted flowers. I do have some t. peruvians and t. bridgesii seedlings started.

I hope to expand my gardening knowledge, and food and entheogen gardens, and look forward to sharing seeds and cuttings in the future.

Thanks for having me!

Seed Collector

• Slow but reliable
  • Trading Score: +93
  • Oklevueha Native American Church Member
Re: A big hello!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 04:16:48 PM »

Thanks for joining, Frog Pajamas.

If you see anything on my share list that you are interested in, just send me a PM.

Hope to see you around STS.

-Seed Collector

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 10:55:01 PM »

Welcome to STS my friend!  I am excited about this site as well.  Many good things to come I think.

New Wisdom
Cactus = Life

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 11:42:02 PM »

Hello, Frog Pajamas, and welcome to STS :)

If you see anything on my share list that you are interested in, just send me a PM

A little reminder here - a few site features are not enabled in newly registered members, until they get a promotion. Among these features, there are the trading tools: access to the Trading Area, and the ability to send PMs to regular Members. This was implemented for safety reasons, and to help protect members against potential scammers.

The criteria to get promoted, at the moment and generally, is writing an introductory message in the Welcome Area and making any contribution to the site - sharing a resource, posting anything interesting (tips, personal garden pictures, library or gallery contributions...) in the gardening section, participating in a discussion, etc.

So I'm sure Frog Pajamas will be able to send you a PM soon ;)

Best regards,

Mandrake