Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Any other europeans? :)  (Read 5992 times)

CheshireCat

Any other europeans? :)
« on: June 13, 2013, 04:58:04 AM »

Hello,

I'm excited to be on this site. I grow some plants of ethnobotanical interested and would be happy to share excess genetics when I don't use it. Unfortunately my current livestyle is accompanied with occasional moving and no garden. Therefore I can not keep to many plants that are hard to move or need to be grown in the ground. Nethertheless I occasionally have for example some excess L. williamsii seeds, maybe sometimes a Trichocereus cutting, nightshades like Datura or Hyoscyamus and since last year four different Phalaries clones, from which one is ready for propagation. I also know a nice place to collect hundrets of viable Gingko seeds in the autumn.  ;) When I have some time to get an overview, I will make a list of species I grow and genetics I have to offer.
Furthermore I am interested in plants for various medicinal uses, herbs and spices, and unusual vegetables.
I'm looking forward for exchanges to help distribute the genetics and knowledge about all these wonderful plants.  :)

CheshireCat

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
Re: Any other europeans? :)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 11:41:02 AM »

Hello CheshireCat,

there's certainly europeans in the site, perhaps more than you may think at first - including myself :)

I'm sure it's also common among members here to be limited in growing space, or to lack a permanent garden to work in, but as you know well, that's not an obstacle for keeping a few itinerant plants in the family.

Thank you for joining and welcome to STS!

Mandrake

superpedro

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +4
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 09:03:20 PM »

Hello from another european member ;-)

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 10:29:31 PM »

I'm not european, but welcome to STS!  I know how it is to have limited garden space. That's why my closet is full of cacti. hehe
Cactus = Life