Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: I'm back... ;-}  (Read 4535 times)

bluespottedfrog

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +20
I'm back... ;-}
« on: May 17, 2017, 10:34:49 PM »

It's been to long, moved to N.Y., disappeared for a while, then when I was gonna start gardening again some old guy was kind enough to knock me off my motorcycle into a mailbox... 
So staring over with nothing, and being in a chair now, it'll be mostly container plants, but soon I'll be back at it full speed...   

Good to be back and I'll see all you all around

;-}
the devil made me do it...  it was so much fun

nikshaz

• Trading Score: +151
  • This is gods work, creation..just create ethically
Re: I'm back... ;-}
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 01:15:14 AM »

Hope everything is well and stays well! I'm sure we can help you get back to where your garden was :)

Take care!
We are our own creators

The man with the seeds is the man indeed

rakeandbake

• TF Mod
  • Trading Score: +181
  • In the moment.....
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 04:44:37 AM »

Go through my share list. I would be pleased to help you get started back up!!! Shoot me a PM to discuss i am sure i have some seedlings and smaller rooted plants that may get ya a jumpstart even!
Everyone carries a piece of the puzzle. Nobody comes into your life by mere coincidence. Trust your instincts. Do the unexpected. Find the others.
~Timothy Leary~

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 07:14:14 PM »

...some old guy was kind enough to knock me off my motorcycle into a mailbox... 

Welcome Bach!!!!!!

Please tell me you were wearing adequate protection (e.g. Helmet, shoulder/knee pads, Long Thick Denim Jeans, Kevlar vest, Hells Angels Bomber Jacket, Steel Toed Boots, etc.) when that Saukerl ruined your day...

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 08:24:45 PM by Mangrove »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax