Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: thinking of new ways!  (Read 5334 times)

greengingers

• everything is a machine! throbbing with energy
thinking of new ways!
« on: March 04, 2014, 02:44:43 PM »

hey peeps!

So I was told on another forum and I was refferd 2 this forum by a frnd of mine. C I'm interested in botany and especially ethno botanical advantages, altho I'm real new 2 the scene! Haha bt iv been gardening 4 a while, even tho I own 0 active plants. Hence the new 2 the scene part haha. Bt I have been growing miniatures a few years nw. Have cacti and have experimented with a few growers techniques and the science also interests me.. I must add that I am super amped 2 get 2 trade with and make frnds with ppl of similar mind tracks! I find it a lil dificult at times 2 get off the track of "what the future is going 2 b like 4 the following generations" and also wat r we actually doing here?!.. Bt lately have been venturing out 2 places like this forum! So I'm glad I found this place! An information cache catered 2 me? Possibly? If that is accepted? Haha! Peace peeps!! Looking forward!
We are all just spinning

hereje

• Trading Score: +90
  • Zone: 5a 5b
Re: thinking of new ways!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 06:38:49 PM »

Welcome to STS if theres anything on my list your interested in just give me a yell
Hmmm... what does this button do?

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 06:40:18 PM »

Hi greengingers,

Welcome to STS! You've come to the right place if you want to get a garden of ethnobotanicals going. I started with 0 plants when I got active here, and now am trying to manage my growing space.  8)

I look forward to sharing and trading with you.

FP

Greentoe

• Trading Score: +238
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 09:25:31 PM »

I find it a lil dificult at times 2 get off the track of "what the future is going 2 b like 4 the following generations" and also wat r we actually doing here?!..

I often find myself wandering about these same things. I like to believe we are here (on this website) to help ensure that future generations have easy access to an abundance of fascinating entheogenic plants from across the globe  :)

As far as what we're doing here on this planet, I have no idea. It's the great mystery. No point worrying about it too much though. Might as well just try to enjoy the time we have.

Welcome to STS. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 02:27:38 AM »

I like to believe we are here (on this website) to help ensure that future generations have easy access to an abundance of fascinating entheogenic plants from across the globe
Preserving and protecting rare, endangered, and unique ethnogens from eradication by 'the man'. ;)
STS Est. 2013

haha
Welcome to STS ginger. lol
« Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 02:31:50 AM by Sunshine »

greengingers

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2014, 10:36:01 AM »

Thanx peeps!
Truelly grateful 4 the support and confidence! I am even more so stoked 2 b a part of sts! I hope my being here is as beneficial as u being here haha! I knw that its just a start ryt nw.. Bt am super glad t b here thus far! This welcome is gr8 and I have seen the plant gallery n that's super awesome! So I am definately here 2 stay!

Thanx also goes 2 the frnds who sent me here! Truelly gratefull!

Peace brothers!
Ginger
We are all just spinning

fairdinkumseeds

• Trading Score: +545
  • May you reap exactly what you sow......
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2014, 03:38:44 PM »

G'day greenfingers!
Great to see another new member.
Sounds like you will like it here!
 ;D
Sucks, but AU-OS trade isn't cost effective or reliable anymore. Aussie trade encouraged, especially for cactus, dragonfruit, and colour fruited columns.
Hit me up! --> fairdinkumseeds.com/contact

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 03:40:43 PM »

Preserving and protecting rare, endangered, and unique ethnogens from eradication by 'the man'. ;)
STS Est. 2013

Best mission statement in history, Sunshine.

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 08:39:16 PM »

Thanx peeps!
Truelly grateful 4 the support and confidence! I am even more so stoked 2 b a part of sts! I hope my being here is as beneficial as u being here haha! I knw that its just a start ryt nw.. Bt am super glad t b here thus far! This welcome is gr8 and I have seen the plant gallery n that's super awesome! So I am definately here 2 stay!

Thanx also goes 2 the frnds who sent me here! Truelly gratefull!

Peace brothers!
Ginger

Hey bud, try to avoid leet and text speak if you can. We like to discourage one liners, text speak, swearing and the like. (The last one I've had a problem with in the past lol)

If we all talked like that it would depreciate the forum as a whole. I'm not trying to bash or anything like that. I know how much of a hassle it can be to post when you're on a phone. I'm not sure if thats the case, but autocorrect may help?

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some contributions from you around the forum.

Peace and Love
-Sunny

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 02:14:38 AM »

Hello greengingers,

we're glad to have you. For any questions you might have about how the community works, please check our Rules and FAQ, and just ask if there's anything else we can help you with.

About the txtspeak, I don't really like being picky with how people express themselves as long as it's in a respectful manner, but since there's people from places all over the world here, plus we try to keep information and contributions clear and easy to read, if you could be more classic in your spelling that would be awesome.

Looking forward to see you around, welcome to STS.

Mandrake

gnosis

• Trading Score: +31
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 04:07:23 AM »

Welcome to STS!!
:) :) :) :) :)

cloud

• Trading Score: +16
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 07:59:13 AM »

... Welcome greengingers,

All the best with your growing endeavors! 

greengingers

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 06:09:01 PM »

So.. Thanx 4 the advice 2 all of u! And the encouragement. 2 b totally honest abt something, I'm so very new 2 forum. I just became a member on another that a frnd of mine started a while ago, that's actually where I gt this site frm. So gots-ta gets-a hangs of-its haha! Discouragement, on that note, is a lil dificult 4 me 2 process, as I am a information sponge! I tend 2 process all and take wat I need.

There is actually loads of plants I am fully interested in growing frm here, just got 2 get information on the subjects.

Peace peeps!
We are all just spinning