Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Empathy for an insect.  (Read 2050 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Empathy for an insect.
« on: January 13, 2017, 07:11:34 AM »

Dear lone roach; i know you are gone. I wish this bed of soil suits you. And i hope that you and your friends and family do not eat the bait. It seems like we are enemies but I feel like we come from the same place. Literally. I ask that you find a better home. My house won't help you. I ask you to stay strong. I am weak.

I am weak
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• JSK
Re: Empathy for an insect.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 07:13:44 AM »

I am sorry... Some feel its weird to befriend you; but i marvel at your talent. Thank you for telling me that. You are not another bug. You were an individual. Please forgive me for all that I might do; I'll remember you.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 07:16:47 AM »

.... may i please propose a solution? Rather than simply saying "This roach carries diseases" Will you please instead find a way to cure them. Not to kill their kind; literally to help them be more accepted. This one has done me no harm that i can see; beyond painful empathy. Was this roach a grandmother? A Grandfather? A worker? A friend? What was this ones walk of life? Why did this one end up in my coffee.. to drink coffee like me?

I am sorry. I wish you peace

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 07:17:55 AM »

You know; you might literally feed us one day. Or not; either way I feel humbled. Thank you and I will remember you