Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Great Quote by Natural Farmer Masanobu Fukuoka  (Read 11362 times)

PermieGing

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +11
  • Grow the future of humanity!
Great Quote by Natural Farmer Masanobu Fukuoka
« on: September 18, 2013, 07:27:45 PM »

:)
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”  Bill Mollison

"You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden" Geoff Lawton

onion

• Trading Score: +44
  • Why?
Re: Great Quote by Natural Farmer Masanobu Fukuoka
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 05:01:41 PM »

Very true.  That's a concept that's lost to most people in our 'advanced' modern society.  We've sacrificed a lot in the name of profits and cheap uniform food.
How?

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 05:15:05 PM »

The food system is appalling these days especially in the USA. Meat is the worst unfortunately as I like meat but its so polluted that I have pretty much halted eating it altogether until I find a trustable source of "clean" meat. Only vegan dishes ATM and dairy is a no go too. Dairy isn't good for you organic or not but at least organic doesn't have the extra chemical nastiness of conventional. I'm opting out of the huge ass bs experiments that america is unwittingly playing on its own people. Cancer and circulatory diseases run rampant and we wonder why...the good old american diet is the root cause IMO.
Spreading love!

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 05:19:10 PM »

The food system is appalling these days especially in the USA. Meat is the worst unfortunately as I like meat but its so polluted that I have pretty much halted eating it altogether until I find a trustable source of "clean" meat. Only vegan dishes ATM and dairy is a no go too. Dairy isn't good for you organic or not but at least organic doesn't have the extra chemical nastiness of conventional. I'm opting out of the huge ass bs experiments that america is unwittingly playing on its own people. Cancer and circulatory diseases run rampant and we wonder why...the good old american diet is the root cause IMO.
I believe so too. I also think the horrible drugs and "treatments" that big pharma and the doctors push are a big cause of issues. 
Cactus = Life

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2013, 05:38:52 PM »

For sure man I think one of those links I posted in the thread "found this interesting" was about the nasty shit in meat these days few people know about.
Spreading love!

PermieGing

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +11
  • Grow the future of humanity!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2013, 06:32:04 PM »

Unfortunatly, many "organic" dairy products etc. in america are imo nearly just as bad. Some are completely malnourished, practically torturing them so there products can be labeled "organic"...
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”  Bill Mollison

"You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden" Geoff Lawton