Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Intro to Permaculture :)  (Read 3623 times)

PermieGing

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +11
  • Grow the future of humanity!
Intro to Permaculture :)
« on: August 21, 2013, 02:10:45 AM »

Permaculture is a nature centered design science. The ethics can be applied and can permeate into nearly all parts of life, especially in the garden :)

I believe permaculture is possibly the best way to reverse what humans have done to this planet, and can definatly bring to light our potential harmony with nature.

This is a great nexus thread that details some permaculture teachers and forums, and is a worthy read/watch
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=48468

This is a video from geoff lawton, my favorite teacher of permaculture, and is extremely informational. This is quite possibly the best permaculture video i have ever seen! However, it can be alot to someone thats just starting with permaculture
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6juUcYsLAYw

I hope people learn and spread this! The internet has sooo much info about permaculture

8)
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”  Bill Mollison

"You can solve all the worlds problems in a garden" Geoff Lawton

PermieGing

• Trader
Re: Intro to Permaculture :)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 01:40:11 PM »

I relaize that it may be more relevant if i was to type it up specifically for sts, however it still touches on deep points and hope that me linking this doesnt take away from its apparent importance
:)
“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.”  Bill Mollison

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 01:52:44 PM »

I relaize that it may be more relevant if i was to type it up specifically for sts, however it still touches on deep points and hope that me linking this doesnt take away from its apparent importance
:)

It doesn't, thank you for the contribution - first thread about permaculture is well worth good links. I will move this to a new section in the Gardening Area along with other related threads.

Thank you for posting,

Mandrake

PermieGing

• Trader
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 01:58:08 PM »

Great  :D

Yea i couldnt really find an ideal place to post this, so i just went with the sustainable section

Caium

• Trading Score: +59
  • "Happiness' only real when shared."
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 07:11:14 PM »

Great new section, I love it!