Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Love and Peace to everyone  (Read 2843 times)

Bufo bufo

Love and Peace to everyone
« on: September 29, 2018, 12:43:46 PM »

Hi to everyone,
I found out about this forum at dmt-nexus, somebody told me there this is the sister forum, when i asked for seedtrade.
I am a newbie in ethnobotanic, also when i discovered this as my lifestyle one or two years ago. now i spend all my time gardening all the line of the entheobotanical beings. I now have a broad collection, but not yet very specific in means of rare plants, lets say I host more the classics at the moment :)
I am interested in ethnobotanic in general and i am experienced with edible wildherbs as well as healing herbs. I am also into celtic and germanic herbalism, also when it's not so easy, because its such a long time ago and the sourcesituation is very rare. i am very interested in our (and my) ancestors, i am coming from middlegermany, so middleeurope. Exactly at a crossingpoint of former celtic and germanic tribes (taunus - also with the limes directly here, the external border of the ancient roman empire), with my family roots are maybe in the baltic tribes. i am also into old witch culture. This was the starting point for my interest in growing the plants myself, also when i had experiences with modern hallucinogenic plants before. To be fair i have to say i didn't make much process in experiencing the plants by consumption.
I am very touched by the spiritual world of plants, and i am highly influenced by Wolf Dieter Storl and the shamanistic worldview.
And I Love seed and plant trade and really look forward to it  ;D
Edit: i am currently starting mushroom growing and love sharing mycel and spores  ;)
I also like to push the modern psychdelic plant research whereever I and we can
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 11:13:28 PM by Bufo bufo »

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
Re: Love and Peace to everyone
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 06:49:07 PM »

Welcome Bufo bufo! Glad to have you join us.  Sounds like you'll fit right in and with your depth of knowledge I'll be looking forward to your contributions.  :)
Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.

reds

• Trading Score: +5
  • Resident Panthiest
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 08:56:56 PM »

Welcome Bufo, I also practice a Shamanism but I'm only recently collecting seeds to actually start an entheogen garden.
"I admit that my visions can never mean to other men as much as they do to me.. All I ask is that my results should convince seekers (of) truth that there is beyond doubt something worth seeking."

Bufo bufo

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 11:22:27 PM »

Thank you, i am also very happy that i found this forum, and i am really looking forward our time together :D
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 11:36:26 PM by Bufo bufo »

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 01:54:37 AM »

Welcome aboard!
Spreading love!

Inyan

• Trading Score: +28
  • Find what makes you happy and do it.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 03:59:40 AM »

Nice Datura stramonium picture.

Welcome aboard.
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2018, 04:37:34 AM »

Write another post or two and we can get you promoted to Member.
Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2018, 04:07:09 AM »

Welcome, glad to have you!  Plant and mushroom wisdom is my religion, I think that makes me a witch :)

Bufo bufo

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2018, 01:50:38 PM »

yes for sure you are ;)
i am planning to test salvia glutinosa for salvinorine a , i plan to share the 'test' results here in the forum, then i have something to post :)
Furthermore is it interesting for the community if i just make an info post about celtic herbs for example, or about very common edible wildherbs?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 01:51:21 PM by Bufo bufo »

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2018, 11:47:44 PM »

I would be very much interested, and would really appreciate that post.
I feel as though Christianity has covered up, hidden, and replaced many native people's beliefs and traditions,even the Christian holidays we now celebrate cover up old pagan holidays. 
I feel much of what our society now prescribes to is not sustainable, yet there is old wisdom that many cultures had throughout the world that we can go back to now to find balance and harmony and healing for mother Earth and all the people as well. 
In our family we have Native American, and a mix of European ancestry.  I have been focused on Native American, but would love to learn about Celtic pagan heritage.

DarkPines

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +25
  • I only exist in your dreams.
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 01:01:57 AM »

Im gonna be eye balling those salvia species next spring m8 !  8)