Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: New member Auxin  (Read 2678 times)

Auxin

• Trading Score: +65
New member Auxin
« on: July 29, 2013, 09:28:21 PM »

Hiya
Long time ethno hobbyist here.
I have a 1800 sq ft garden in which I grow most of my own vegetables, spices, medicines, ethnos, and beverages along with a collection of cacti. Planning to expand that operation to 2600 sq ft, if my back and hip cooperate come october, so I can add more medicines and cacti.
I've managed to get my garden producing fresh produce 11 months of the year in USDA zone 7, and I plan to close that one month gap, so the veggies I like to grow are fairly diverse so as to make full use of each season.
One project I'm into is the absurdly slow process of selectively breeding cacti for greater cold tolerance. Consequently I have quite a few ;D and am researching ways to make them get to flowering faster.

So, yeah, thats about it, lots of planty stuff going on here.

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
Re: New member Auxin
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 09:54:02 PM »

Welcome to STS Auxin!  I am also a cultivator of cactus and other medicines. 

Thanks for joining.  You can become a member very easily by contributing in some way.  Post some useful information, posting pictures in the plant or seed galleries, ect... 

Cactus = Life

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
Re: New member Auxin
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 10:07:15 PM »

Thanks for joining, Auxin :)

It's quite clear that you belong here with just a couple posts... just remember to have a look at the community Rules and FAQ if you haven't done so already.

Welcome to STS, enjoy the site.

Mandrake