Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: hi all!!  (Read 5918 times)

dimitrix

hi all!!
« on: July 23, 2013, 01:06:52 PM »

i'm a 28 years ago guy with the ethnobotanical passion since i was 17  :D i'm member in many forums regarding enthnobotanic,mycology,mmj or drug related forum..lol

i've a nice collection of plants atm but actually i'd have probably every kind of entheogenic plants now if just my parents had let me collect every kind of plant..i've lot of space, so i could grow lot of plants. ;)

atm my collection counts 52 bridgesii seedlings about 5 cm high,a TBM,a tercheckii,a pedro,a blue torch,2 supposed to be a macrogonus hybrid and a supposed to be cuzcoensis (bought as long thorn torch..)

than i've delosperma,arthemisia absinthium (not psychoactive, it's all hype)..i've grown every kind of stuff over the years but my parents digged them up unfortunatly..poppies are not allowed in my garden!  :-\

i'm potentially interested to every kind of seeds: peganum harmala,papaver somniferum,catha edulis,salvia divinorum (LOL),sceletium tortuosum,banisteriopsis caapi,psychotria viridis or psychoactive  XD ,mimosa hostilis or others,phalaris ssp., erythroxylum coca var.coca or novogranadense, queensland woodrose,cacti....sida cordifolia,heimia salicifolia or myrtifolia

hope i haven't failed with the names..

ok i'm interested in seeds of ANY KIND OF ENTHEOGEN,STIMULANT OR SEDATIVE that actually works,seeds or cuttings too..

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
Re: hi all!!
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 02:03:12 PM »

Hello dimitrix and thanks for your intro :)

Considering your nickname and this quote,

i'm interested in seeds of ANY KIND OF ENTHEOGEN,STIMULANT OR SEDATIVE that actually works

I want to encourage you to get familiar with the STS Rules and to take a look at the community FAQ. If you found out about Share The Seeds in some other community where discussion of extraction, preparation or consumption of scheduled substances is allowed, it's important that you understand our rules - and adjust a little bit your mindset here, perhaps also using a different screen name.

Besides that, please feel free to browse and contribute in the open section of the community, and you should be promoted to Member soon.

And just another note:

arthemisia absinthium (not psychoactive, it's all hype)

there's well documented effects for thujone, the main active volatile oil in a. absinthium. It's also potentially a deadly toxin at low doses, with effects in the serotonergic system, so please let's not downplay its psychoactivity just because it does not fit the usual profile for psychoactive plant compounds.

Welcome to STS,

Mandrake

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 03:10:11 PM by Mandrake »

Seed Collector

• Slow but reliable
  • Trading Score: +93
  • Oklevueha Native American Church Member
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 05:36:15 AM »

Hello DiMiTriX, and welcome to Share The Seeds    :)

I am glad you joined.  I would second the advice of Mandrake, and also generally check out "STS FAQ and Site Support", and other ares of the site.

I saw you around the Nexus. I hope you enjoy this place as much as I am.

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 01:25:19 AM »

Hello dimitrix.  Nice to see you here :)
Cactus = Life

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 02:17:53 AM »

Welcome to the forum!

Don't forget to fill out your grow/share/wish list so other members can more easily trade with you. :)