Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello fellow gardeners  (Read 5639 times)

Greentoe

• Trading Score: +238
Hello fellow gardeners
« on: July 17, 2013, 06:07:20 AM »

Glad to join you here.
I've been growing entheogens for a couple years now and I think having a place to come share and trade these magical plants to help expand the variety of our gardens is a great idea and definently something I want to be a part of.

I grow acacia simplicifolia, alicia anisopetala, banisteriopsis caapi, banisteriopsis muricata, a couple different brugmasia, heimia salicifolia, justicia pectoralis, leonotus leonurus, passiflora incarnata, psychotria alba, sceletium tortuosum, tabernaemontana holstii, trichocereus bridgesii monstrose (short jointed), trichocereus macrogonus, trichocereus pachanoi, and trichocereus peruvianus. I only have one or two plants of most of these species except psychotria alba and trichocereus peruvianus.

Unfortunately, at the moment I don't have too many seeds to trade. I have some syrian rue seeds and I can locally harvest albizia julibrissin and passiflora incarnata seeds. However, I can afford to make some cuttings to trade.

I would like more ayahuasca plants and more cacti. Truely I'd be interested in trading for almost any entheogenic plant, even different specimens of species I already have to help have more genetic diversity among the population of plants I'm growing.

Well glad to join you, hopefully I can learn some stuff and maybe even get some new plants.

Sunshine

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +96
  • Hibernating
Re: Hello fellow gardeners
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 06:54:24 AM »

Welcome to the site!
Make sure to fill out your share, wish , and grow lists on your profile when you get a chance to make it easier for others to trade with you.
=)

New Wisdom

• Professional Cactus Hoarder
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +223
  • Zone 6B
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 06:56:27 AM »

Welcome to STS my friend! 

Seems like you have a nice garden.
Cactus = Life

olyd88

• Fallen Angel
  • Trader
  • Trading Score: +8
  • always positive!
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 07:46:11 AM »

Welcome to STS Greentoe  ;)

Take your time and i hope you enjoyed your stay 8)
Holy Family Ethnobotanical Garden Sdn.Bhd(2018-2030)

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 11:49:48 AM »

Hello Greentoe and thank you for joining :)

Please make sure you take a look at our FAQ section for any doubts about the community, and I hope you take some time to bring us a little of your gardening experience. That sure is a nice growing list.

Also, whether you have seeds for trade at this moment is not that relevant. There's many ways you can contribute and share within the community before you have seeds to offer.

Welcome to STS,

Mandrake

Greentoe

• Trading Score: +238
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2013, 04:13:42 AM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've started telling my friends who share our interest in growing ethnobotanicals to join this website.

How do I go about filling out my share, grow, and wish lists? I don't see where I can edit these on my profile. Do I have to wait until I become a full member to have these lists?

Mandrake

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +13
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2013, 08:45:56 AM »

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've started telling my friends who share our interest in growing ethnobotanicals to join this website.

Thanks for that! +1

How do I go about filling out my share, grow, and wish lists? I don't see where I can edit these on my profile. Do I have to wait until I become a full member to have these lists?

You can edit these right away after joining... Go to Profile > Forum Profile, and those fields should be available for you to edit. So no, you don't have to wait... particularly because you are already promoted :)

Cheers,

Mandrake