Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: What I want the Pharmaceutical sector to realize (Healthcare topic)  (Read 2628 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK

8) So, you think the raw thrill of prescribing medicine willynilly and creating a "food chain" where patients are substrate and the food you grow (money) are mushrooms is like, cool?

Well; its not cool, you're a sector in medicine, science, and healthcare. Whats cool is being a medical hero; you have choices and so does the Earth. She's tired of this crap, its not cool. We need you to work for us and you don't even wanna help out (at least financially) the few that need it the most by paying more taxes.

That school, road, environment, or hospital would look incredible if we could just manage to pay for like... text books, the road itself, the environment not collapsing to fractured pieces, and the medicine, equipment, and professionals.... Someone has to pay for it; why not the people with more money than everyone else??? We poor and middle class people only have an idealistic fraction of what you have... would be cool if you were an actual part of society that builds that society with the greatest resource you've got to show for.... would be interesting and make us appreciate your role in the world more thoughtfully... but whatevs, i don't get pitty help. Period. lol

Good in, then let out. Bad in, then let out. Simple stuff man. Here's a rant you pharma bros and sisters! (and gender neutral counterparts)

-I live in poverty and we're at a problem in life where people aren't doing jobs that are actually needed because financially we aren't encouraged or incentivized to do what's needed and what is right; but rather to do what saves our own hide cause its like we're taking this survival of the fittest thing a bit too seriously.... Why are you so serious about crushing poor peoples spirits rather than being the cool rich person or the cool corporation and doing something that helps people to have the pathway to opportunity and success? Like allowing your taxes to go up a little bit if it means that more poor and middle class people do something meaningful with their lives; we're people too, you're a person; can't you relate to a desire to do something meaningful? I want to do something meaningful but me and my dad are waaay more worried about money than devoting our focus and time and energy to becoming medical practitioners or pharmacologists or medical researchers.

-We need to stop complaining to healthcare workers; but its ironic and really complicated because

A- people can't afford medicine and treatment B- America's healthcare system treats the whole thing like a market and as though its something in need of branding and rigging and "it absolutely has to not take care of people cause reasons; you should not complain about it cause its really inconvenient and I'll snap back at you with attitude because the reality of healthcare in America is extremely complicated and stressful and cut me some slack once in a while"

C- we need more human resources (I mean, i don't know if you've noticed but machines break and can't easily repair themselves and programming them will take alot of complicated coding that we currently aren't complex enough to accomplish as a society; humans can use judgement and actually fix things from a complex angle compared to artificial intelligence which has to go through a specific algorithm and can't necessarily think outside of the box in a form of sapience that we know of). We just need more human resources and we have alot of income inequality and more people are awfully concerned with penny-change and dollar-Change; certainly not your kind of pocket change... but its like for some reason the poor are obsessed with different kinds of change.. i wonder why..

AND D- - - - - We'd like you to actually work for us instead of against us; we aren't stupid, well... the ones who have found ways not to drink lead and uranium water that has been infected due to normalized corruption and neglect........ Are.. the lucky few..... But we're smart enough to realize whose creating these problems;maybe we're smart enough to start solving them and designing structures that benefit us all. Even Pharmaceutical guys and girls and gender neutral counterparts.
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
Re: What I want the Pharmaceutical sector to realize (Healthcare topic)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 11:42:11 PM »

And what about education! Don't even get me started on the school and college system!
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 09:58:52 PM »

What about combating this epidemic of teen hunger?

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

LIBERTYNY

• Trading Score: +85
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 08:03:33 AM »

:'(
 Pointing fingers, and advocating Theft in not the answer
 :'(
III%