Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 3742 times)

Tengukashi

Hello everyone
« on: December 03, 2014, 01:21:39 AM »

Hey guys, I'm Tengukashi. You can call me Tengu for short. I'm supremely interested in increasing my garden scope, though I have very little money atm. I have 4 san pedro, 2 penis plants on their way, a house surrounded by morning glory, wild datura within walking distance of me, and attempted to grow Salvia Divinorum but killed it off. I'm willing to trade cuttings and seeds of datura and san pedro if anyone is interested. I'm looking for Sinicuichi, Calea zacatechichi, any mimosa species, and most definitely cactus. I love my cacti. I wish the chat was still working :/. I'm a SoCal boy, zone 10a
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 01:28:13 AM by Tengukashi »

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 01:27:55 AM »

Welcome to sts!

I can help you out with the sun opener and calea if you like. No need for trade just a newcomer freebie. I don't figure you can PM yet but once you can hit me up!

Peace
Spreading love!

Tengukashi

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 04:06:44 AM »

Dude, I have to say, you guys are incredible. I'm hoping to find rarer things as well, but that will come when I establish myself more here. Thank you so much, once again.

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 04:43:14 AM »

Welcome to STS! Be sure to add anything applicable to your Growing, Share, and Wish lists located on your profile page, these help facilitate trades once you've become a full member

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2014, 01:23:30 PM »

Welcome to STS. You've got a great climate for many wonderful plants! Send me a PM when you're promoted and I can get you out some mimosa hostilis seeds.

Take it easy!

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2014, 11:43:23 PM »

Are your pachanois named clones/strains, are they PC, or are they simply unnamed pachanoi?
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

Tengukashi

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 12:00:22 AM »

I'm almost certain at least one is PC, but I remember one had black hairs while flowering a while back. That one has a sharpie smiley on it. I hope they all flower soon so I can ascertain the cut. I have one unknown, one almost certainly PC, and one that's possibly a black-haired flower.

happyconcacti

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +330
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2014, 07:03:55 PM »

I'm almost certain at least one is PC, but I remember one had black hairs while flowering a while back. That one has a sharpie smiley on it. I hope they all flower soon so I can ascertain the cut. I have one unknown, one almost certainly PC, and one that's possibly a black-haired flower.

Do you have photos of em?