Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: I, The Seedist, am happy to be here :)  (Read 2685 times)

The Seedist

• Trading Score: +35
  • A bookworm
I, The Seedist, am happy to be here :)
« on: May 06, 2016, 05:09:21 PM »

Hello folks!
Great place.
My first posts are http://sharetheseeds.me/forum/index.php?topic=3827.msg28802#msg28802 and http://sharetheseeds.me/forum/index.php?topic=2342.msg28803#msg28803
I'm searching for someones who might help me of B. caapi seeds. Who can share of them?
Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

TBM

• The Botanical Madman
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +75
  • Onward to the new
Re: I, The Seedist, am happy to be here :)
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 06:01:29 PM »

Welcome, be sure to add anything applicable to your Grow, Share, and Wish lists located on your profile page, these help facilitate trades now that you've become a full member. Don't forget to read our Rules!

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 07:30:28 PM »

Hi, welcome to STS! I promoted you to full member because anyone with those nice seed grown sallies should be a member.  8)

Caapi don't have a very long viability. We had a large supply of fresh caapi seeds being shared around a couple months ago from a member with mature flowering plants, but they might be all gone for the year since they don't hold up long. Who knows, someone might still have some floating around though and even some late takers on the caapi giveaway were getting germination. Good luck with it!

The Seedist

• Trading Score: +35
  • A bookworm
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 09:50:31 PM »

Frog Pajamas thank you Man.
If you know soon that someone has fresh caapi seeds to share let me know at once please. And send me PM with the name of the member you have meant, I'll send him a note asking for some help in the nearest future.
Thank you guys for kind words on SeeDs and all the help here!
Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2016, 10:34:26 PM »

The thing is the plants set seed anually in the Spring in South America, so if none of last year's are still around it will likely be fall (Northern hemisphere) before they turn up again.

I bet a thread in the Request area would turn up some caapi cuttings in the meantime.  :)