Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: collecting entheogens for their "plant spirits"  (Read 10468 times)

Mr. seeds

• Trading Score: 13
  • JSK
collecting entheogens for their "plant spirits"
« on: March 29, 2015, 05:20:01 PM »

i personally like the idea of this; it's why i got into this. already i can feel a welcoming presence from my psychotria viridis. anyone else do this by chance?
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

reds

• Trading Score: +5
  • Resident Panthiest
Re: collecting entheogens for their "plant spirits"
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2015, 04:10:50 PM »

That's why I have Datura. You're not the only one.
"I admit that my visions can never mean to other men as much as they do to me.. All I ask is that my results should convince seekers (of) truth that there is beyond doubt something worth seeking."

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 04:17:59 PM »

thats why I have like moooooost plants, most entheogenic plants. The veggies are veggies and get eaten :)
Praise is mandatory.

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2015, 01:32:39 AM »

I'm considering growing datura :)
life is like a seed; sometimes in order to grow you have to be dropped in dirt, covered by darkness, and struggle for light. The answer is the light in the darkness...

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2015, 05:12:26 AM »

Can send, ans can really advise kn only growing them for their spirit and especially their magical looks.
Praise is mandatory.

happyconcacti

• Administrator
  • Trading Score: +330
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2015, 03:50:09 PM »

cacti.  ;D

I love cacti. I like the presence they bring, it's very calming.

Hcc

Mr. seeds

• JSK
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2015, 01:11:09 AM »

maybe i'll grow some someday :)

fairdinkumseeds

• Trading Score: +545
  • May you reap exactly what you sow......
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2015, 04:01:56 AM »

Totally agree, there is just something about them hey.
My datura feels more ominous than welcoming thought which is quite cool in its own way too.
Sucks, but AU-OS trade isn't cost effective or reliable anymore. Aussie trade encouraged, especially for cactus, dragonfruit, and colour fruited columns.
Hit me up! --> fairdinkumseeds.com/contact

MirlitonVine

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +23
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2015, 07:19:44 AM »

I'm into the spirit medicine aspect of plants as well. Sometimes I'm amazed at the relationships I've developed with them in such a short time.

mj

• Trading Score: +54
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2015, 10:27:05 AM »

i personally like the idea of this; it's why i got into this. already i can feel a welcoming presence from my psychotria viridis. anyone else do this by chance?

Yes I read a fair bit about different plants and slavia divinorum and particularly psychotris in Ayahuasca seeme to call out to me and felt right some how. I have right now some SD thought we are not connecting as well as I had hoped with growing them, it might be stress related but my companion Coleus are doing fine so I hope to get to know and understand SD and I ask for guidance. I have some cuttings of Psychotria Alba and they are doing well, a stem cutting and more leaf cuttings than I will know what to do with. I was delighted to see a baby P.Alba on the edge of one of my leaf cuttings inside of my zip lock bags filled with leaf clippings and wet paper towel. It is exactly the spirit of these plants who I am hoping to meet and take as a teacher so I can learn. best regards mj.

bosqueberg

• Trading Score: +18
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2015, 11:19:34 PM »

You are far from alone. Growing plants just for the sake of growing them and respecting the spirit within and throughout. Growing just for the sake of growing is cool.

mj

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2015, 11:45:28 PM »

My datura feels more ominous than welcoming thought which is quite cool in its own way too.
I grew three or four types of Datura many decades ago and I was very keen on them when I read about them. The flowers were large and very strong smelling, sickly sweet. I got the exact same ominous feeling and felt that I did not want these around any more. I pulled them before they set any seed and was relieved that was my last dealing with them. Regards mj.

Radium

• Trading Score: +2
  • When I die, plz compost me :)
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2015, 11:16:38 AM »

I grew three or four types of Datura many decades ago and I was very keen on them when I read about them. The flowers were large and very strong smelling, sickly sweet. I got the exact same ominous feeling and felt that I did not want these around any more. I pulled them before they set any seed and was relieved that was my last dealing with them. Regards mj.
Contrary to your experience, they've bring me nothing but pure luck, but I guess this is a matter of different human personalities.
Believers in God, cannot forbid any of God's creations, including plants, for that's utter blasphemy.

mj

« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2015, 01:31:48 PM »

Contrary to your experience, they've bring me nothing but pure luck, but I guess this is a matter of different human personalities.

I agree with you, plants have distinct personalities and I think that there is going to be a fit or not when you meet them. The Datura I had were perhaps some of the most amazing plants I ever grew. They were powerful and grew like nothing I had ever known before or since they grew large and were very very well formed the flowers were plentiful and huge perfect looking. They made me feel afraid and spooked me with their dark beauty. Some time later I read Carlos Castenada and could relate to the talk of Don Juan and the power plants I think they pick us as much as we choose them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda
Best regards mj.

JMZ

• Trading Score: +149
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2015, 04:48:35 AM »

There are a few large Brugmansia in my neighborhood. Beautiful yet creepy, seems fitting for an old cemetery
Kratom is my fountain of youth.
Pages: [1] 2