Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Saying hi and showing terrarium. Advice wanted.  (Read 1730 times)

Jfart

Saying hi and showing terrarium. Advice wanted.
« on: April 19, 2020, 04:47:57 PM »

Hello share the seed members. Set up my first terrarium yesterday and thought it be a good time to introduce myself. I am just starting my collection and am looking for more plants, seeds, clones and any advice on propagation. I use to grow cannabis but have decided to change my view.

I’m in the Midwest so the 5’ x 3’ x 6’ tent is necessary. Progrow 120w LED (19/5 light cycle) with south bound facing window. Humidity- 60% - 100% (forget bucket top left), temps 70-80F, diy earo bucket cloner (filled with yard decor now), diy germinator (acacia confusia seeds now). Back right hoping is psychotria viridis x2 bought cutting off eBay. 1 Cielo caapi (larger leaf on floor), caapi muricata (smaller leaf on floor), 2 soiled pots in back are caapi (black yage) in germination. Classic money tree for shade. Oh and out of terrarium are a San Pedro and Tasmanian poppy supposedly.

Added pics the the psychotria viridis, I know there young do they look legit to you? They do have slight marks of a appendages but arn’t 100% visible. Can def see growth when magnified.

Would you guys change temps, humidity, or light? Any advice is appreciated. Also am looking for more plants (all medicinal, and preferably related to plants that could contain n,n-dinethyltryptamin or other psychedelics, and kratom. It’s been difficult for me to find honest sources.