Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello STS  (Read 1568 times)

CalyxCrystals

Hello STS
« on: December 26, 2019, 11:39:03 PM »

Hey everyone

I have been a member of the shroomery(username BabylonRuleDem) for a while and learned a lot there and have traded there a few times. It seems there is a lot more spore traders there than plant traders(makes sense right ;D)
Ive seen mentions to this site on both shroomery and Nexus to this place when researching various plants and thought it was about time I joined.

Cacti are my favorite plants and Im currently rebuilding my collection since I lost most my cacti to a cold winter and a heater failure in the "florida room" i was keeping them a few years ago.
I have an interest in any and all ethnobotanicals and most other plant life to(especially food crops/edibles). I was renting a house for 7 years and after that freeze that killed my cacti my renters decided to sell the house. Only place i could find for my 1 surviving crested trichocereus, Kratom and Psychortias on short notice was my grandmas house that was empty at the time, but still heated for the water lines. Unfortunately my 2 cats had to stay there also. They managed to kill the rest of my plant collection by digging them up and using the pots as litter boxes >:(.
Its been over 2 years since then and I have since bought a home and have been working to replace those plants and add new ones ive never raised. Managed to get a nice assortment of tricos and plan to start seeds soon(once i decide which crosses i want to raise, so many options :o). Also looking to get some native or compatible plants (zone 5b/6a) to be grown outside in the ground. Just ordered way more Desmanthus seeds than ill ever need today and cant wait to get those started.

Anywho its great to be here hope to trade with you all soon!
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 05:56:24 PM by CalyxCrystals »

Toxicodendron

• Trading Score: +88
Re: Hello STS
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 02:09:49 AM »

Welcome!

coAsTal

• Trader
  • Friend
Re: Hello STS
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2020, 10:43:21 PM »

I know you, mister!