Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: I Love Plantos <3  (Read 1882 times)

lightworker

I Love Plantos <3
« on: December 17, 2019, 06:00:52 PM »

much love and hello to this plant community!

Im very excited to share some seeds to the community! seeds are so magical and powerful they can bring us into a new world I really believe that nature is the way back home away from political systems and corporations and back to our roots! the world just doesn't realise it yet but I know that these seeds can grow our way into self reliance!

Just a brief intro of myself I am a visual artist and I love to garden and I love my plants. I was taught to garden by my bomb ass grandma soo kim, before I really spent time with her I felt silly talking to plants or treating them as beings thus no plant I had ever succeeded. after I accepted that plants have spirits and personalities because they are alive just like me my green thumb exploded and so has my garden!

I have also a strange connection to the plant family asteraceae and I think I may have met the spirit of the family in the world of spirits. Its such a cheeky boy I really see myself in these plants and have had an affinity for them ever since childhood I befriended all of the dandelions I could find on the playground.
heres a piece I made in their honor

what a pal lol. I also have a BIG interest in self reliance and survival gardens so edibles are a huge interest of mine as well, such as heirloom seeds for staple foods. Im just getting my first survival garden started this spring so wish me luck as well as my first attempt at an asteraceae garden. If you have any special aster seeds please let me know especially can be hard to find good calea zacatechichi, feverfew, and any heirloom aster seeds you love. bee food!!!!

what I believe to be a mimosa hostilis which is lovingly referred to as the mimosa baby in our house has he is only one year old and I plan to start some other special ethnobotanicals this coming season. here's a cool pic of when a praying mantis made a home in him for a time

anyway much love to the plant community I can't wait to give back this coming season and share my gardening progress.

i'm just starting out!

Thanks for reading!!!!

chronic

• Trading Score: +97
Re: I Love Plantos <3
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 06:41:08 PM »

Well written and a warm hello.   :)

lightworker

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 06:51:41 PM »

thank you warm hello to you as well <3 8)

lightworker

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 06:52:32 PM »

thank you warm hello to you as well <3 8)