Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: The Spirit of the Forest  (Read 2575 times)

Perun

The Spirit of the Forest
« on: September 06, 2019, 02:08:21 PM »

Hi, I'm a new gardener lover who has just started his magic entheogenic garden. I learned about STS from the incredible DMT-NEXUS.
I believe that the cultivation of these plants is a magic that further energizes the gardener. Thanks to gardening, my life has changed for better.

My passion is hemp and cannabis.But hemp was my teacher and parent as I grew up. By opening the door to boundless love in cultivating other plants над ignited in me the love for growing other plants. (whether tomatoes, peppers, hot peppers, corn, beans, potatoes, onions, garlic, apples, cherries, cherries, pears, hazelnuts, nuts, apples, lindens, oaks, beech, fir, cacti, flowers, alfalfa, herbs,  spices and many more )

I am a farmer who grows organically. I'm not a good gardener, but I'm a good imitator, so I'm imitatеting a good gardener. But I'm a very good imitator. I obviously have good acting skills. So I imitate a very good gardener who grows his herbs, trees, shrubs, flowers, weeds (herbs), useful bacteria and mushrooms.
Because I do not know what to do, I learn from Nature by mimicking it (I told you I'm a good imitator) by helping the symbiosis of higher plants with useful soil-beneficial bacteria (microorganisms), endo and ecto mycorrhiza.
I use Allelopathy by combining different positive combinations of plants so the plants are protected from pests, diseases and pathogens by themselves, and in same time plants grow in a more virtuoso way. I love the variety. For example, sowing tomato along with basil or around the trees sowing flowers to attracting bees to pollinate the trees, at the same time the flowers protected trees from bugs.

I am grateful that I will be able to learn from you because many of the plants I grow in my exotic garden I grow them for the first time.

I believe that as we learn, we share and expand together, everything becomes easier, faster, more sustainable, more diverse, more successful and enjoyable. I believe I have something to share. I am convinced that giving does not make you poorer, it makes you richer.

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
Re: The Spirit of the Forest
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2019, 03:25:48 PM »

Welcome Perun,
I hope you enjoy it here!

MorningDew

• Trading Score: +128
  • ????
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 07:51:18 PM »

Welcome to STS Perun, haapi to see you here.   :)

Otorongo

• Trading Score: +20
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2019, 03:50:23 PM »

Welcome to the forum, Perun!

I believe being good at mimicking nature does make one a good gardener in the end.

Perun

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2019, 08:29:40 PM »

Welcome Perun,
I hope you enjoy it here!
Thank you very much, I'm sure I'll like it here. I see a lot of positivity.

Welcome to STS Perun, haapi to see you here.   :)

I am also glad to see you too. The Divine within me greetings and connects with the Divine within you. By the way, you have a very cool avatar.

Welcome to the forum, Perun!

I believe being good at mimicking nature does make one a good gardener in the end.

Thank you for your words, I fully agree with you. Thank you for your participation :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 08:36:18 PM by Perun »