Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Where can I find cuttings of Salvia Divinorum?  (Read 2764 times)

plantdaddy

Where can I find cuttings of Salvia Divinorum?
« on: August 27, 2019, 06:38:47 PM »

Hello! I am nee to this forum and interested in growing my ethnobotanical garden. So far I have Canna, Mimosa Hostilis, and Morning Glory, looking to grow psilocybes, syrian rue, and Im most interested in the diviners sage. If anyone knows has any vendor info/ info for getting started with Salvia Id love to hear others thoughts. ::)

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
Re: Where can I find cuttings of Salvia Divinorum?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 11:45:34 PM »

The best place to find Sally cuttings is on a healthy s. Divinorum plant. They're the best vendors of Sally cuttings in the world.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:46:04 PM by Mangrove »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

MadPlanter

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +929
  • Tye dyed spirit
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 01:59:48 AM »

Hello and welcome to STS! Taking some time to make friends and build some reputation is the key to unlocking the ability to find rare plants. Though as Mangrove stated I figure he is correct. Best place to find good Sally cuttings is probably on a healthy plant. In which case refer back to my previous statement.

Peace MP
Spreading love!

plantdaddy

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 11:29:43 PM »

Definitely understand, I have much to learn from this forum💚🌱
It is legal in Maryland, Im living in Baltimore

one love,
love one
🌐♻️🍄🐝

lightworker

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2019, 05:38:34 PM »

sup homie <3 shouts from italy hehe. I hope ur excited for our garden next yearrr! I want that asteraceae garden popping along with all our plant friendos. maybe you should also build a raised bed as well nd grow some of the plantooos. also cant wait to get mimosa baby outside nd plant his rue friendo started<3<3<3 I bet the mimosa will flower this year too cuz itll be his first spring. also I been told you alberto has a sally plant that I bet he would give me a cutting of in a couple years. im getting the vibe that these ethnobotanicals and the respect they deserve requires aloooot of patience however its worth it no doubt nd the right way to go about it.

can't wait to get home <3