Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello from the Northern Great Lakes  (Read 1821 times)

Humifusa

Hello from the Northern Great Lakes
« on: August 13, 2019, 06:29:10 PM »

Hello, I have lived in the Northern Midwest for my entire life and have been gardening and studying plants since my days in high school. Over the last few years I have operated a small fruit tree orchard in usda zone 4b, growing cherrys, hardy apricots, blueberries, elderberries, and caring for the extremely old heritage apple trees that came with my property.

Since developing an intrest in enthnogens, I have grown some of the unfortunately limited amount of them that can survive my climate. I have successfully been able to grow, Desmanthus Illinoisis, A variety of Hypericum, an Abthinthe garden, Hops, Delospermas and also cannabis. I have a limited amount of these plants and seeds but, I am always open to trading cuttings or seeds with anyone that is interested.

Thanks!

geezer

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +10
Re: Hello from the Northern Great Lakes
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2019, 07:31:32 PM »

Welcome

There's lots of good and knowledgeable people here

Also a Great Lakes Iceboxer, though more southerly than northerly
all about the cactus

Mangrove

• Li'l Lorax
  • Trading Score: +191
  • We're all here because we're not all there.
Re: Hello from the Northern Great Lakes
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2019, 01:05:24 PM »

Welcome to STS! Thanks to big brother, cannabis talk is somewhat very much so Haram here (iirc, it's the only plant on the planet which we can't talk about on the public forum), so please keep that in mind. I hope you enjoy your time with us, and we look forward to trading with ya!

BTW, do you live in the US or Canada?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 01:05:53 PM by Mangrove »
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.--Dr. Seuss, The Lorax