Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello from Oregon  (Read 1831 times)

ThirstyRoots

Hello from Oregon
« on: May 18, 2019, 06:33:07 AM »

Hello everyone! I'm really pleased to be a part of this community and look forward to enhancing my knowledge and cultivating experiences as well as sharing them. Most of my own knowledge and seed banking is going to be coming from cultivating cannabis sativa and an array of agricultural plants. I'm also interested in mycology, Native American healing plants and herbs, and alternative medicines and plants for anxiety and depression. My plan with any seed or cutting is ultimately to cultivate and study it, breed and share so that others can enjoy the gifts our planet has given us. Thanks in advance for good experiences

Fontoking61777

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +15
Re: Hello from Oregon
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 07:47:31 AM »

Welcome man nice to have you here this is the best place for you to carry out ur plan if ur interested in trichocereus seeds I could help u out

ThirstyRoots

Re: Hello from Oregon
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2019, 08:21:23 AM »

Hey fonto, that would be amazing actually! I don't have much to trade at the moment, is there anything I could do for you in exchange? I'm working on a tissue culture project with mycelium that if goes well I could send some syringes or prints from. Thanks man much appreciated!

I don't have pm privileges yet but I think you should be able to email me
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 08:23:18 AM by ThirstyRoots »