Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Brief intro  (Read 1768 times)

Jackson

Brief intro
« on: March 09, 2019, 03:59:59 AM »

Hi, right now my garden is small and just starting. I want to grow a medicinal garden and I’ve got some morning glories and mimosa pudica I’m trying to grow. I have extra seeds for both of those so if someone for some reason wants to trade for those seeds I’m down, but their probably common enough for most people to not need to trade for them. This forum seems like a pretty cool place.

I look forward to growing cacti like San Pedro (I wish peyote was legal, but alas, it is not) as well as various Psychotria species and other species of mimosa. I am also interested in Salvia divinorum and I am probably going to buy a cutting soon. I am also probably going to get some datura seeds from a friend soon and try and grow. Cannabis is interesting to me also seems kind of expensive to do. I really am interested in just a lot of different things and I look forward to becoming a part of this forum.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:06:55 AM by Jackson »
What a long strange trip it’s been

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
Re: Brief intro
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 04:18:03 AM »

Welcome Jackson!

Sounds like you'll fit right in.  ;D
Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.

Scarlet Dragon

• Free the mind . . . Free the mind. . . .
Re: Brief intro
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 02:07:44 PM »

Welcome Jackson! I see your in Socal! I'm jealous! I would love to be in such a grow friendly clime! I'm growing inside under lights while it's below freezing outside. Lol. Needless to say the more strictly tropical plants have been very challenging to grow so far but I'm learning. The Hawaiian baby woodrose is such a beautiful plant. I'm going to pick one up that has been growing for me in Florida in a few weeks and hope it won't mind moving so far northward. Looking forward to your sharing of your plant growing journey.
"'Human beings are infinitely more complex and mysterious than our wildest fantasies.'" -D.J. The Power of Silence