Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Greetings from Vancouver Island Canada  (Read 2815 times)

Bcshaman

• Trading Score: 5
Greetings from Vancouver Island Canada
« on: March 07, 2019, 06:14:50 AM »

I was introduced to this wonderful community and wealth of knowledge by a fellow Canadian.

I grew up in the woods next to a natural reserve where I tended and cared for my uncles herb crops out and indoors, since, I have built my construction company up to the point where I am now able to pursue my true passion once again, PLANTS.

I have worked with plants for a little while now and have recently bought a home where I have space indoors and out to grow these wonderful plants.

I have no experience growing these beautiful herbs but look forward to sharing the experience with this great community of like minded folks and learning and sharing with those before me.

Here is some seed I have and am awaiting:

Aztec nicotiana rustica
Hopi nicotiana rustica
Mimosa pudica
Moringa oleifera
Passiflora quadrangularis
Passiflora incarnata
Passiflora caerulea
Verbascum thapsus
Centella asiatica
Pedro cuttings and seedlings

Here is some seed I look forward to working with:

Mimosa tenuiflora
B caapi any or all strains
Datura
Desmanthus illinoensis
Diplopterys cabrerana
Psychotria alba
Psychotria viridis
Phalaris arundinacea
Phalaris aquatica

I want to thank STS for this opportunity and for all of the work that has gone into this great community.
I live in zone 7 with a few acres of land and some indoor space, any and all ideas/advice is much appreciated, thankyou 😊
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:13:30 PM by Bcshaman »
The path is bright, face to the light

Athena

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +176
Re: Greetings from Vancouver Island Canada
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 07:59:43 PM »

Hello Bcshaman, and welcome to STS!

If you haven't done so already, please check out our forum rules and FAQ.

Hope you enjoy your stay here  ;D

EVENEVE

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 03:45:33 PM »

hi wow... nice collection im after a few of the things you mentioned also.....Canada seems like a beautiful place i hope to get there one day soon....diverse cultures and unique natural reserves..... im very envious .....it seems as if it may be a little easier to source things over there than here in Australia aswell....xxx Catara

Bcshaman

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 06:26:42 PM »

I want to apologize for my sub par intro, I forget that we are so fortunate to be able to work with other plants here that the rest of the world cannot, I have edited my intro and added a little more about myself.

I look forward to contributing and sharing with this great community

Bcshaman

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 06:31:59 PM »

hi wow... nice collection im after a few of the things you mentioned also.....Canada seems like a beautiful place i hope to get there one day soon....diverse cultures and unique natural reserves..... im very envious .....it seems as if it may be a little easier to source things over there than here in Australia aswell....xxx Catara
Thankyou catara, yes we are very fortunate here with the diversity. You should definitely come see the great things canada has to offer. My doors always open to any and all like minded child of gaia. Your property sounds amazing!! I would love to make it down to Australia someday aswell, thanks for the comment🙂