Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Happy to share  (Read 1909 times)

LukeSkyJumper

Happy to share
« on: January 31, 2019, 06:42:47 PM »

Hi everyone,
I write from southern Italy. I found my passion for the "green world" when I discovered the plant identification app "PlantNet". Now I am very happy to take pictures and get information on every plant I meet. I have discovered many plants with psychoactive properties (often weak). Now I am interested in entheogen plants. I found seeds of "Psychotria viridis" from an Italian supplier, but I know that growing this plant from seeds is more difficult than growing it from cuttings. I also need advice on what kind of DiMiTri plants can grow in the Mediterranean climate. (maybe Psychotria Nexus?)
I thought about my possible contribution to the forum by looking at plants with interesting properties in my area.
The best I've found are:
Galium aparin
Ailanthus Altissima
Chelidonium majus
(we have to wait for the spring for the seeds, if someone is interested)

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
Re: Happy to share
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 11:33:13 PM »

Welcome.
I started Psychotria virisis from seed a few several months ago, and except for taking months to germinate otherwise seems to be growing without much effort.
I always notice in my research and hunting that there are some very nice Trichocereus genetics in italy I'd definitely keep my eyes open for those as well.

nucleoPhil

• Trading Score: +7
Re: Happy to share
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 12:49:28 AM »

Welcome to STS!

iNaturalist is a great community that will help ID your plants if your app can't figure it out. It also doubles as a nice way to keep track of your finds.