Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello Sharers ;)  (Read 1669 times)

Jansch42

• Passionate shamanic herb grower since 2011
Hello Sharers ;)
« on: January 01, 2019, 08:59:38 PM »

Hello everybody!
Soo... how do i start this...?

My name is Jan Schindler, i'm originally from germany but am currently living in the UK (London).
I started growing my own plants back in 2011.
Back then I was growing tomatoes and Aloe Vera plants, whose family still is growing in my garden! ;D
After a while i really got into shamanic herbs.
I was fascinated by their powers and effects on the human body.
I was looking for some self growth and deeper understanding about mother earth and nature.
So I started growing a saint Pedro cactus.
It helped me to feel connected to mother earth as strong as you could ever imagine on my daily walk through the woods.
Even though Freddie (My good old Saint Pedro cactus) is not with us anymore, I did not get out of this wonderful world of plants and herbs with such beautiful effects.
Due to the changes in law in the UK it sadly became harder and harder to keep up with my passion :'( .
However, i never stopped growing my other plants which have helped me a lot in this time ;D

I am looking forward to participate in discussions and share my experiences, advice and of course seeds and growings with everyone one this site! ;)

I hope you are all having a wonderful day.
Keep on growing!,
Jan Schindler
-Jansch42

nucleoPhil

• Trading Score: +7
Re: Hello Sharers ;)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »

Hello and welcome Jan!
The cacti are some very powerful plant teachers!
Learning how to care for these living creatures pays off when they care for you in return.
Good to have you

Happy New Year!

Jansch42

• Passionate shamanic herb grower since 2011
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 07:44:36 PM »

Hi!
Thanks for the kind welcome :)

The San Pedro cactus was indeed one of the most amazong experiences i have had so far. It is amazing how much you can learn from these woderful plants.
I am thinking about growing another one :)
-Jansch42

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 07:11:03 PM »

Welcome Jan, happy you're here.  I think it is terribly sad that plants are outlawed, and disagree than any plant deserves this status!  I def could understand the concentration or extraction of certain compounds being illegal, but raw plants all have a place in my religion and healing journey!
I am pretty obsessed with San Pedro myself atm.  I have always loved plants and gardening but San Pedro has taken hold of me in a unique way.
Hope to share with you at some point.
If you're looking for a great vendor I must say that Ethnoplants in France has been absolute pleasure to do business with.  Figured I'd mention since they are closer to you.