Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello from Sweden  (Read 2257 times)

Hypnotastic

Hello from Sweden
« on: December 19, 2018, 11:49:08 AM »

Hi everyone

Great concept for a website/forum, and I hope to find contacts here in the future.
I'm personally interested in odd or unique plants, preferably plants which have practical use, are toxic or medicinal. As I work with grow lights I've never got any lack of lighting and sporadically grow whatever I feel like, as well from time to time have seeds to share of what is harvested. I'll be sure to post about it whenever I've got something fresh picked.
Coming up, next for seed harvest is Datura Stramonium known as 'Violetta'. Very beautiful flowers.

I'm currently on the lookout for Mitragyna Speciosa and Psychotria viridis, which has been hard to get a hold of here both as viable seeds or cutting. Given that one of the verification questions when now posting is "Latin name for Chacruna", I'm suspecting I've come to the right place at least :)

svk

• Trading Score: +7
Re: Hello from Sweden
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 04:46:24 PM »

Hello and welcome Hypnotastic!

I'm from Norway. I don't have a lot of plants, but I do share the seeds I find and trade. Can't help you with M. speciosa or Psychotria though sorry.

BubbleCat

• Supreme feline leader
  • Administrator
  • Trading Score: +140
  • <3
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 08:54:16 PM »

Welcome !

Check out your profile tab, you can fill in some info there. Also be sure you read the sticky threads in the FAQ subforum.

Happy trading !
Praise is mandatory.

HulGil

• Mad Monk
  • Trader
  • Trading Score: +10
  • Freelancer & monastic poet. Scholar-psychoanalyst.
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 08:23:59 PM »

Welcome! The best part about this forum is the trading system in my opinion, other than all the knowledgeable people.
All men are born mad. Some remain so. (Beckett, Waiting for Godot)

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2018, 05:27:32 PM »

Welcome to STS Hypnotastic!

What part of the world are you from? We most likely can help you find Psychotria.  ;D
Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.