Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello from Minnesota!  (Read 2271 times)

peachtrees

Hello from Minnesota!
« on: December 11, 2018, 04:22:32 AM »

Greetings from the cold! I do mostly indoor gardening, but recently moved and have been left plant-less! I have been gardening since I was young and am interested in P. viridis and B. caapi.

Looking forward to learning & getting to know y'all!

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
Re: Hello from Minnesota!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 04:26:59 AM »

Welcome, what are you currently growing in your indoor garden?

XDX

• Trading Score: +72
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 10:22:51 PM »

Welcome! I grow caapi indoors in the north, she does well for me. I also have P. viridis, but its hard to tell whether it in-fact grows- soooo slow lol!!

I can probably hook you up with caapi cuttings when things warm up if you're in need- I owe a few folks here, I'd need to do them right first, but should have some extra- remind me around March if you're interested!

peachtrees

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 01:21:14 AM »

Welcome, what are you currently growing in your indoor garden?

Before I moved I had a variety of coleus, succulents and some flowering perennials! But none of them made the move with me (I had to give them all away).

Welcome! I grow caapi indoors in the north, she does well for me. I also have P. viridis, but its hard to tell whether it in-fact grows- soooo slow lol!!

I can probably hook you up with caapi cuttings when things warm up if you're in need- I owe a few folks here, I'd need to do them right first, but should have some extra- remind me around March if you're interested!

Glad to hear things actually grow this far north  ;D I'll keep you in mind! Cheers!