Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: New here wanted be to say hello to everyone  (Read 3082 times)

Fontoking61777

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +15
New here wanted be to say hello to everyone
« on: December 08, 2018, 05:24:02 AM »

New here just wanted to say hello and to say what brought me here that being im looking for some help to starting my new entheogenic garden any help or advice is welcome. Very glad to see a place were people can share such great knowledge .was also hoping that some one could help me out with a salvia divinorum cutting and  few psychotria viridis leaves
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 06:26:40 AM by Fontoking61777 »

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
Re: New here wanted be to say hello to everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 03:56:36 AM »

Hey Fontoking61777, is there any relevance with your screen name, just wondering?
Welcome to STS, sorry no one has responded, the site has definitely experienced some tech issues.
I have Trichocereus seeds that I have yet to plant, but once I do I will be updating my share list and I will keep you on it. 
As for Salvia, very interesting plant, I just read a book that it's in "Drinking the Four Winds" and the salvia episode on Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia is very interesting as well.
I did see some vendors offering it over the summer, and think that would be a better time to look for that particular plant due to it being winter for us here in the north.

MRTree

• Trading Score: +67
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 07:15:32 AM »

Welcome , it's a great group here , you will fit in fine
what rose and iris and carnation so intensely signified was nothing more, and nothing less, than what they were, a transience that was yet eternal life, a perpetual perishing..source
of all existence

Neebu

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +57
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 10:52:58 AM »

Hello Fontoking61777,

Sorry again I couldn´t help with the salvia cutting, but I just had a look at your profile.
I could offer you some seeds of a plant, which is on your wish list.
If still interested send me a PM!
"If You Listen, They Will Teach You" - United Plant Savers

Fontoking61777

• Trader
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2019, 11:27:46 AM »

Hey Fontoking61777, is there any relevance with your screen name, just wondering?
Welcome to STS, sorry no one has responded, the site has definitely experienced some tech issues.
I have Trichocereus seeds that I have yet to plant, but once I do I will be updating my share list and I will keep you on it. 
As for Salvia, very interesting plant, I just read a book that it's in "Drinking the Four Winds" and the salvia episode on Hamilton's Pharmacopoeia is very interesting as well.
I did see some vendors offering it over the summer, and think that would be a better time to look for that particular plant due to it being winter for us here in the north.
Thats my favorite tabbaco rolling product a better known name for it is grabba or fonta i would love to find out what kind of tabbco it actually is tho very interested in growing my own its a adds a very potent and thick smoke to what is rolled or it is added to and as in for the 617 im from Boston  will definitely need to read that book and i had to watch that episode loved it I also had found a vendor close to me that I'm botta grab 6 rooted baby sallys off of im so siked
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 12:01:14 PM by Fontoking61777 »

Neebu

• Trader
  • Trading Score: +57
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2019, 02:29:13 PM »

Can´t tell you anything about Grabba tobacco, but if you´re interested in growing tobacco then Mapacho (Nicotiana rustica) might be something for you.
AFAIR Mapacho is used in the Amazon region in ceremonies, and is still considered there by some people as a sacred medicine.
It is also an ingredient of a shamanic snuff (Rapé), here is some interesting stuff to read about Mapacho and it´s alkaloids:
https://psychedelictimes.com/traditional-medicines/from-rape-to-mapacho-uncovering-ceremonial-medicinal-benefits-sacred-tobacco/
https://psychedelictimes.com/articles/healing-tobacco-rape-tribal-snuff/
Also it seems to be an easy to grow plant, if enough water, nutrient, warmth and light is provided.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:21:48 PM by Neebu »
"If You Listen, They Will Teach You" - United Plant Savers

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 03:04:28 PM »

Hey FTK,

Welcome to STS! Glad to have you here. :-)

Viridis

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 11:28:23 PM »

Welcome to STS!

Fontoking61777

• Trader
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2019, 05:41:33 AM »

Can´t tell you anything about Grabba tobacco, but if you´re interested in growing tobacco then Mapacho (Nicotiana rustica) might be something for you.
AFAIR Mapacho is used in the Amazon region in ceremonies, and is still considered there by some people as a sacred medicine.
It is also an ingredient of a shamanic snuff (Rapé), here is some interesting stuff to read about Mapacho and it´s alkaloids:
https://psychedelictimes.com/traditional-medicines/from-rape-to-mapacho-uncovering-ceremonial-medicinal-benefits-sacred-tobacco/
https://psychedelictimes.com/articles/healing-tobacco-rape-tribal-snuff/
Also it seems to be an easy to grow plant, if enough water, nutrient, warmth and light is provided.
thats very interesting i will need to read up some more on that i believe grabba also contains the same alkaloid as the mapacho is there any way for me to find out if so send me a pm

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2019, 08:56:54 PM »

I harvested a lot of nicotina rustica seeds this past fall if you want some.
We went to Boston House of blues Twiddle NYE show!