Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello from S.Africa and soon S.America!  (Read 2327 times)

eel

Hello from S.Africa and soon S.America!
« on: November 03, 2018, 12:48:08 PM »

Hello All,

Found this forum on the nexus, so happy, have such a love for plants!

I am currently based in South Africa, have access to and am growing a wide variety of plants native to this area like wild dagga and sceletium, but soon i am moving to Ecuador, so plan on growing and collecting a lot of seed from some more tropical plants while there, hoping to get some psychotria virdis seed, have several plants growing here currently, also have a lovely of cacti collection and some brugmansia. Have some peyote, tobacco and B.Caapi seeds, which I am hopefully going to propagate and get more seed for sharing someday! I also grow mushrooms!

If you want any specific seed from the areas I am in, let me know and perhaps i can help share the seeds :)

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
Re: Hello from S.Africa and soon S.America!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 05:37:08 PM »

Hi and welcome!  S. Africa and S. America both have so many good plants!  By any chance do you have access to any  SYNAPTOLEPIS KIRKII (AFRICAN DREAMROOT)?  I've seen it come up and looks like one of those plants that's hardest to obtain.  I would definitely like to make some trades with you, hopefully I have things that you are interested in as well!

eel

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 05:47:18 PM »

Yes i do, a friend is actually giving me some the week after next, and i think the growing process is similar to ginger, which is lovely, Im interested in trading, what seeds do you have? :) 

Shamichael

• Trading Score: +50
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 06:17:20 AM »

Yes i do, a friend is actually giving me some the week after next, and i think the growing process is similar to ginger, which is lovely, Im interested in trading, what seeds do you have? :)

Awesome!  Take a look at my profile to see some of what I have to offer.  I have been focusing on trichocereus seeds and just ordered a lot more, I also just bought kanna seeds and will be placing an order for many Ephedra varieties shortly as well.