Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Glad to join this highly regarded community.  (Read 2363 times)

Lucid.deviance

Glad to join this highly regarded community.
« on: October 24, 2018, 10:10:39 AM »

Hello! I am a 36 year old guy that has a passion for enthobotanicals, though I am a novice gardener. I just ordered some cacti to start growing and my wife and I are going to start a few bee hives in the spring. Most of my gardening experience is with cannabis, grown indoor, drip bucket hydroponics, but I want to start growing other plants outdoors. I found my way here through the Nexus, my username is the same there so feel free to hit me up! Cant wait to start learning from the collective knowledge and experience of this community.

With love and respect.

Lucid

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
Re: Glad to join this highly regarded community.
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 02:28:53 PM »

Hi,

Welcome, lucid.deviance! Glad to have you on board. :-)

If you haven't already, please take a look at the STS FAQ, particularly section 1.4. We appreciate you sharing your experience here, but we don't discuss cannabis cultivation or trade cannabis seeds at STS, just because we feel it draws unwanted attention and this community really centers around other ethnobotanicals. I think most of us agree it's crazy it should be an issue, but the consensus is that there are other forums centered around that particular plant that are available to those in locations with laws that allow it.

Again, welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing you around!

Peace,
Frog

Bach

• Chacruna whisperer
  • Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +406
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2018, 04:13:39 AM »

Hey l.d! Glad to have you here.

One thing you may have missed is that we pretty much require your username here be different from the one you use on the Nexus.  Since we trade seeds and plant propagule units and therefore real world addresses any discussion over there on usage or preparation needs to be kept firmly separate from information that can identify us.

So perhaps re-register under a different name or get a mod to help you out changing names here. Since I'm new to the Mod business I haven't yet figured out how to use all my new superpowers so I'm afraid I'm not the best to ask at the moment. 

Don't want to scare you off or anything, just want everybody to be safe.   :)
Forget the night, live with us in forests of azure.

Lucid.deviance

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2018, 04:47:49 PM »

Moderator help! Need to change user name!

Lucid.deviance

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2018, 07:20:45 AM »

Really could use a moderator's help here! Need to change my username!

Hey l.d! Glad to have you here.

One thing you may have missed is that we pretty much require your username here be different from the one you use on the Nexus.  Since we trade seeds and plant propagule units and therefore real world addresses any discussion over there on usage or preparation needs to be kept firmly separate from information that can identify us.

So perhaps re-register under a different name or get a mod to help you out changing names here. Since I'm new to the Mod business I haven't yet figured out how to use all my new superpowers so I'm afraid I'm not the best to ask at the moment. 

Don't want to scare you off or anything, just want everybody to be safe.   :)

Frog Pajamas

• Global Moderator
  • Trading Score: +576
  • Zone 7A
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 05:34:06 PM »

I got you. I promoted you to Member so you can send PM's now. PM me and let me know what you want to change it to.

Welcome to STS!